testrac question- buying Mocks 2-for-100

Did anyone here buy the two exams at once? I went on the site and am 95% sure that I clicked on the “2 for 100” option, payed, and started the 1st exam (it took me straight to test- didn’t choose test through dashboard. When I went back on the site today I noticed that I don’t have the Mock 2 on my dashboard… and then I found the receipt in my email in box for only $60!! Is this how it is supposed to be, or did I screw something up?? Will Mock 2 cost me $40? Doesn’t seem like that. Is there a customer service # anyone knows of?? This blows; I mean I know its only 20 more dollars, but I’m sick of throwing money at this beast.

I did buy 2…but the second one didn’t show up…call the help number and it was up in about 1 minute

jeremyb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I did buy 2…but the second one didn’t show > up…call the help number and it was up in about > 1 minute were did you find the #?? Were you charged for both? I was only charged for one. hmmm

Did you ever get the help number to figure this out? I’m having some problems with the site as well.

no :frowning: … I’m going to scour for it after work, will post if when I find it. If you find it first, pls post

Hey, I actually called the CFAI since I was having problems buying the mock exams but not the sample exams (the mocks weren’t loading when selected from the drop down). The CFAI gave me the following support email (i guess calling testrac is not an option). cfa-sample-exam-support@proexam.org Hope this works out…

Call the proctor: Douglas. B. Odell TesTrac.com, Ltd. 1409 Summit Oaks Drive Burnsville, Minnesota 55337 USA 952-997-0641 Fax952-432-6646 He should be able to take care of it for you.