Thank you all, this has been fun!!

frisian Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- I had > Word file more than 30 pages long filled with > wonderful posts from this forum. And I must tip > my hat to Volkov, who authored about half of them. I knew i was forgetting someone in my post … so, a special mention to volkovv, if it wasn’t for your posts i would be at sea about a lot of stuff Thank you its been a couple of hours and i can’t seem to sit still … i’m just too happy … I refuse to calm down :slight_smile:

Thank you all for kind words. The discussions here were very helpful to reinforce the knowledge and it was my pleasure to help others whenever I could.

Thanks Volkovv! I really enjoyed reading your posts!

Thanks to all, could not have done it without you… Best of luck in all of you endeavors. Will still continue to lurk here, and maybe post from time to time…

I passed after 873 hours and a lot of input from you guys (CSK, ws, volkov, Madrid, etc.). I’m sorry I did not post when I knew the answers to your questions. I was too busy at work to write and share my knowledge with you guys and now I feel guilty. I wish I had participated more in your discussions. You were like familiy to me during lunch in my office. Thanks.

Posted this in another thread but these people deserve another mention: I too would like to thank everyone… this board was awesome… In particular, I want to thank: - CSK - Mr. Good Guy - Bigwilly - Pimp - Big Babbu - Volkov - ws If I forgot your name, don’t take it personally… but these are the guys I remember most and the past 3 years has been one hell of a ride. Thankfully, I have the necessary experience for the charter so it’s now just an application form away… Words can’t describe how relieved I am Thanks everyone!!! PJStyles pj-styles@cogeco.ca

Thank you !!! This year it was first time I was using forum and I wouldn’t be able to pass without it for sure!! Every time I had a question or was just loosing my head you helped me. THANK YOU Special thanks to ws, volkovv, csk, taniusha, bigwilly I am so happy…

This brings tears to my eyes…!

I have such a ridiculous smile while reading this post :slight_smile: perhaps because i just had 4 gin tonics with my colleagues… but really, the whole “AF level 3 group” (you all know who I mean) has been great, I am sure I wouldn´t have passed without the people of this forum actually, i think AF should open a new forum called “charterholders” or something, so that we can keep on discussing whatever thanks again best, hala madrid

Although I passed, I don’t think this has been fun at all…

Thanks to every one. I thought it was fun. This will probably be my last post here (in fact I don’t even know why I am still stalking this forum. It feels great to be done!

DirtyZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am going to get so tuuuuuuuuuuuuned up tonight! I’ve heard that DirtyZ is a beast among men?

ws and all. You guys are so great! Thanks a lot for all the support and help! I never thought of passing L3 on my first try when I started studying this year. I benefit so much from this forum! Appreciated that.

haha WS - apparently you’re the only one i left an impression on!! best of luck in your future man - drop me a line at strikershank at gmail…

thank you everyone … as I told before , I would be friendless after clearing CFA…

thanks striker, best of luck to you too…yiminwu0911 at gmail.com