Thank You!

I found out this morning that I passed the level III exam! AM - 3/2/5 & PM - 3/1/5. This culminates 2 1/2 years of hard work and study. It is ironic that my first post on this forum comes after I have completed the exams, but I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all those who contribute to this forum. It is hard for me to express how truly grateful I am for your service!

I primarily self studied using Schweser’s materials and used very little else on the exams. There are several areas where Schweser does not go into detail on a tough topic or does not provide adequate explanation. Example: giving a long formula and then following up with a statement like, “this should look intuitive to a level III candidate…” Each time I hit a roadblock in the books, I would come here and find that someone else had the same question, and there would almost always be a well thought out, clear, and concise answer.

Thank you!!! Congrats to all those who passed! My sympathies to those who were not so fortunate - keep it up and ace the exam next year!

Happy for you, congrats