*** Thanks Everyone ***

Since it’s Friday in a lot of places, I want to thank everyone here before the last minute cramming. It’s been a great help for me to understand many things and to do practice questions. Thank you. Finally, Good Luck to everyone at the test. Let’s hope that I will see you all in L2 in January and L3 this time next year…

thank you and good luck to you too… so, im guessing most of you (if you pass) are planning on sitting level 2 in june 2008???

Bluey 1.8T Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thank you and good luck to you too… > > so, im guessing most of you (if you pass) are > planning on sitting level 2 in june 2008??? bluey im scared to think that far ahead…don’t want to jinx it \

yeh true, one step at a time… the reason i said it though, is cos im taking a break next year and plan on sitting level II (if i pass) in june 2009… hopefully i dont forget all of this by then

hmm…I think they offer Level 2 in dec if Im not mistaken

oh yeh? i dont think so… i think level 1 is the only december one they offer…unless its changed?

nah level two is only june 99 percent sure

would be good if it was december though… maybe theres not enough demand? which is fair enough… i’m taking a year working holiday next year anyway, so i’d rather not be stressing over cfa exams