Thanks Repubs for not passing the bill and giving us a Depression

F@*k all republican voters I hope you all starve to death in the upcoming Depression.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > F@*k all republican voters I hope you all starve > to death in the upcoming Depression. Christ almighty, if you’re this bad on an internet message board, I’m counting my lucky stars I’ve never met you in person. Cheer up, chief. Life is more than doom and gloom.

Well the rejection of this Bill is definitely bad, but it’s not nearly as bad as the band aid approach that this slapped together bill had suggested to begin with. I mean if that thing had passed, the USA would be bankrupt by 2011. Willy

D E P R E S S I O N

Well now the USA will be bankrupt in 2008.

Louisville, realize this is the best thing for us as investors (albeit not daytraders) and it’s the best thing for the US.

Louisville, realize this is the best thing for us as investors (albeit not daytraders) and it’s the best thing for the US. Can you please explain how that is? The Dow will Tank 1000 tomorrow and the shorts will chew up the rest when the ban expires.

whats the difference it was a useless plan

I guess the buyout during the RTC crisis was useless also…

I don’t personally like CFAVirginhooker as a person, quite frankly I think she’s a hormonal, crotchety hag. But about this bill being voted down I think he’s right. This bill was a crappy piece of legislation. CRAPPY. Willy

There were 95 Dems against the bill as well…

say what you will I still won’t have sex with you

At least the US gets to go down with some dignity. Imagine begging the Chinese, Saudis and others to buy those worthless 700B bonds.

That was cold.

it may have been crappy but it will take the buffoons in congress another month before they vote down the next piece of legislantion. Paulson, Bernanke and the President should address america TONIGHT. evidently paulson and bernanke must fight this crisis w/o the congress who are too busy falling all over themselves to save their re-election hopes. terrible day. most of the damage will not be felt for months and then it will be too late. Virginhooker, i’ve yet to hear any facts/reasons for the belief that the legislation was bad.

Iamemmtismith- I read the bill. I posted here yesterday explicity why it’s a taxpayer giveaway. Under this bill, the treasury has a blank check to buy ANY asset from any person (no limit on that person’s compensation) or from any bank anywhere in the world. It’s also just pure stupdity for the governmetn to buy a lot of crappy assets that nobody else wants for more than they’re worth. Let the people who own them get stuck with them… they’ll be smarter next time and the world will be a better place.

Louisville is just upset that UConn went pick six to win it friday night! GO HUSKIES!