Thanksgiving

Will you be studying tonight (biggest going out night of the year, as everyone is off tomorrow) and/or tomorrow (festive holiday, family over, no desire to look at CFA) and if so, how depressed are you about it?

I studied for a couple hours earlier…enough for me! I have found it more difficult to study lately, one reason being that I have been unable to find a job thus far in finance, and it just makes me wonder if I am ever going to be able to find one. Then that makes me wonder why I’m going through the program if I can’t find a job… I’m a recent college grad, but have been unable to find full time employment in finance since graduation (May 08).

Studying all night and all day tomorrow! I’m thankful for Schweser.

I will be studying this evening and tmw until 4. Then I’ll enjoy a nice dinner and friday I’ll continue studying…

Studying tonight, playing football in the AM, then studying all day tomorrow and Friday. I’ve spent the last 10+ night before Thanksgivings in full celebration mode so I don’t mind giving one up here. Not sure I would have done that in my 20s so probably more tempting for you younger guys to “take a break” tonight.

i am not studying tonight, not studying tomorrow morning, and not studying at all until Monday. Not because I am celebrating just because I want to give my brain some break and a chance to absorb everything I have been feeding it lately. I need a fresh brain on the day on the exam , so no overstretching it ! I ended up at the ER two weeks ago for overstudying and over stressing, so lesson learnt !

Not studying any more tonight. Thankful for that. Oh yeah, and family. They’re nice too.

rosinella Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i am not studying tonight, not studying tomorrow > morning, and not studying at all until Monday. Not > because I am celebrating just because I want to > give my brain some break and a chance to absorb > everything I have been feeding it lately. I need a > fresh brain on the day on the exam , so no > overstretching it ! I ended up at the ER two weeks > ago for overstudying and over stressing, so lesson > learnt ! How does that work?

Studying everyday until the exam. Taking the 3 Stalla practice tests this weekend then the CFAI exams next week.

I’ll be doing the same.Glad to see some companies here! cfa222 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Studying everyday until the exam. Taking the 3 > Stalla practice tests this weekend then the CFAI > exams next week.