That's it for me

Ok, I’m pretty much done, now just watch. A. Holmes 30min review of the new ethics material (which is quite good by the way!, recommend it) and light read of ethics on the way to london. I wish all the best for you guys, best of luck… specially to the common posters like SwaptionGamma, bannisja, thealiman and CFABoston… you guys are so on level 3…the cfai is insulting you by making you take the exam… I also have a lock on skillionaire… I feel everything is blurry but resting this afternoon hopefully will do the trick for me… As far as I am concerned, I have put in the work, between 400-500 hours…stopped counting at some point, read cfai, schweser, videos, flashcards, quicksheets, practice exams, cfai mocks, the works… All that is left is be confident walk in the tets room with my head held high, confident that I know my stuff, and the stuff that I don’t I will be smart enough to figure it out from principles… guys I will pass this thing… this exam is not getting in the way for my plans for the future… I will tame this beast and make it my litle pus… cat… I will ride that biatccch…I’m in this for the glory… I will walk out of that room tomorrow with a smile on my face GOOD LUCK EVERYONE…

Same to you. :slight_smile: Just a note to everyone (probably has been said too much): You don’t have to know everything. Take comfort in your practice exam scores. You probably had a lot of questions were you didn’t know the answer to right away (or sometimes didn’t even have a clue) but you will be able to logically deduct the correct answer on exam day. Just like you did in the practice exams. I even had an entire question mark around an entire vignette of Real Estate (skipped that while studying) and was totally clueless. By approaching it logically and applying concepts I did know I went 5/6. Even though I didn’t expect that score while answering the question it is comforting. We also do it on a daily basis at work. We don’t just apply things we already know. New things are thrown at us consistently and we throw those curve balls out of the ball park. Let’s do the same at the exam! Today I am gonna ‘learn’ ethics and when a question pop ups in my head I’ll review the concept to be certain I have it right. Furthermore I’ll glance on my formula sheet occasionally. Then it’s an early bed for me, wake up early and go to the examination center. At 5 PM this is all over and we can forget about CFA for 2 months. I’m already looking forward to that (getting kinda fed up with it now!). See you all in the Level 3 forum. Next year.

guilleku1, where is that A. Holmes 30min review ? Good luck to everyone!!

Good luck guilleku1.

It’s in the first schweser video if you bought the series… The last session…

Good luck!

Jesus is this clock going slow…bring this motherfugger on already…tick, tock…I’m antsy, let’s get this show on the road…

guilleku1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok, > > I’m pretty much done, now just watch. A. Holmes > 30min review of the new ethics material (which is > quite good by the way!, recommend it) and light > read of ethics on the way to london. > > I wish all the best for you guys, best of > luck… specially to the common posters like > SwaptionGamma, bannisja, thealiman and > CFABoston… you guys are so on level 3…the > cfai is insulting you by making you take the > exam… I also have a lock on skillionaire… > > I feel everything is blurry but resting this > afternoon hopefully will do the trick for me… > > As far as I am concerned, I have put in the work, > between 400-500 hours…stopped counting at some > point, read cfai, schweser, videos, flashcards, > quicksheets, practice exams, cfai mocks, the > works… > > All that is left is be confident walk in the tets > room with my head held high, confident that I know > my stuff, and the stuff that I don’t I will be > smart enough to figure it out from principles… > guys I will pass this thing… this exam is not > getting in the way for my plans for the future… > I will tame this beast and make it my litle pus… > cat… I will ride that biatccch…I’m in this > for the glory… I will walk out of that room > tomorrow with a smile on my face > > > GOOD LUCK EVERYONE… GOOD LUCK!!!

Good luck everyone!! Remember, We have done our best, we have paid our due. Let destiny decides the rest.

Fuck destiny, I’m choosing my own fate. See you in L3 next year.

I’m choosing my own hotdog — beef or sausage? This is a hard question… :slight_smile: