Thats it. I quit.

I just got done reading fixed income and i dont think i remember anything. I’m sick of reading this shit again and again.

just reviewed pensions. and i’m with caspian.

the confidence level is much lowerfor L-II. Even among the regular L-II AF members. And that is what is scary for me…really.

I’ve done a tour at the office for all L2 takers (there are 7 this year) and I was so far ahead of them… that made me feel quite a bit more comfortable. Considering that most of you here are - in turn - ahead of me I wouldn’t worry too much. We have close to seven weeks to go and then mid-August we’ll all be posting ‘Passed’ scores.

You guys can’t quit. I am sure that I passed L1 because of you guys. I write my rational to the questions, see that they are wrong, see your guys explanation, and learn. Stick it out longer because together we can all learn more through discussion.

That was not supposed to come off as selfish. I can’t write motivational lines. It’s the sole reason why I am not capable of coaching high school varsity football (I heard it was a requisite).

Caspian “you’ve got an angel with you now.” Everyone flap their arms.

Makes sense to panic right now I guess… This is pretty much the time when you have finished going over all the material and you start your review process and you realize that you freakin remember nuthin and suddenly the “days left to the exam” count in Schweser starts to go down real fast. Or at least, that’s where I am right now, and I’m in panic mode! Just finished doing some derivatives questions and results were soo poor. I just don’t get that part :frowning: Might just skip it and try to ace the other parts instead. I agree with the posts above, when you see how far everybody are on this forum you think “How tha f is the pass rate 35% for Level 2???” But then you meet ppl at cafe’s or at work who has barely started… Met one girl at work last week who had just finished reading the first study session. I gained some confidence from that. I’m predicting a 75% pass rate on this forum, keep it up guys!

maagian, don’t skip derivatives. it takes a second read, but it will click. i hope you are right about the 75%. then again, i don’t want to see 1 out 4 us fail. especially if that 1 is going to be me. :slight_smile:

cfas1: Did you use Schweser and/or CFAI material for Derivatives? Think I’ll take a look at the CFAI der material tomorrow and see if that helps. Just had a quick glance at it though and it seemed like it would take fairly long time to read it? :frowning:

I used schweser, but am doing the questions from the text as well. I was pretty lost on swaps the first time around but i read it 2 times more (just swaps), did some problems and it clicked. it will for you too. but it may not be a bad idea to read the text as well, if you have the time.

Ok, thx. Yupp, its the swap section that causes all the problems. I’ll give it another read

Same, derivatives was tough, but once you get it it’s actually not bad at all. By the way, I quit.

I finished reading all the material for the first time last week. Then I went on QBank and choose 60 basic level questions. I got 40% I quit!

How many hours have you put in? How many hours (daily) would be left?

I know I am fighting a loosing battle. But I absolutely REFUSE to give up.

I’m finished as well…luckily, I didn’t actually start.

I’ve answered 100% of the questions I’ve attempted.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve answered 100% of the questions I’ve > attempted. I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

“I’ve answered 100% of the questions I’ve attempted.” Ditto…