The 2015 Fantasy Football Thread

Hope you didn’t have Bad Luck on your team.

Fucking fantasy! You won because my K and DST shit the bed and of course Romo the Homo

Yea, pretty much. Keenan Allen tried his best to fuck me too, but thankfully Romo blew it worse.

my RB1 and RB2 got me -1 points this week (lacy and jeremy hill)

that has to be a new reocrd

Demarco Murray leaves practice early with a hammy issue!

Oh lord, you are a pats & Romo fan? I couldn’t dislike your taste in sporting teams/athletes any more. That was the ugliest game of football ever played though.

My fantasy team is sitting pretty at 2-0. Big Ben & Julio Jones are killing it for me, DeAndre Hopkins, Jason Witten & AP putting together solid a solid 2 weeks. Game plan for the rest of the season: have no Eagles on my team. however their D looked solid in both games so far.

Chris Johnson…Who knew!?

got offered dez for jordan reed

thoughts?

^ How much would losing Reed affect your chances of making the playoffs? If not much, I’d do the deal. Dez might not play another game this season, but if he does it will likely be in the last few weeks of fantasy and having him will be huge.

In the interest of full disclosure, I traded Roddy White for Dez in week 2.

Additional disclosure: I claimed Reed off of waivers this morning.

Wanna hear about a fking Fantasy tragedy?

Take a load of this - yours truly had BOTH AJ Green and Julio Jones and still lost by 1.5pts. Wanna know why? I’ll tell you why, it was because Philip fking Rivers decides to bitch out and gets benched in the 4th quarter, and then his back up tosses up a garbage time TD.

My opponent had Larry Fitz who got a garbage time TD in a blow out, Seattle’s DEF plays a shut out and Hauschka kicks a billion fking FGs.

0-3 start!

nice waiver pickup with reed as long as he stays healthy

i’ve got delanie walker i can put in instead of reed, so i’m ok waiting it out on Dez. even if he doesnt come back till week 10 ive still got 7 games of him versus the 13 i’d have with reed. pretty confident the incremental points dez will score over reed will more than mke up the difference. there is a chance dez wont come back at all though.

Hey, that’s me you’re talking about. Bitch. :slight_smile: I thought I had lost for sure, but that Seattle performance saved my perfect record. Don’t worry though, I’ll probably lose this week. My RB group is dismal and eventually my WR luck will run out. Larry Fitz was definitely the YTD fantasy pick up. I think I paid $2 for him and he’s averaging 20+pts/game.

4-0

I have clawed my way to 2-2 thanks to redhot Devonta Freeman. No one in my league has Antonio Gates, so I put a waiver claim in on him. Hopefully everyone has forgotten about him and I’ll steal him.

higg- Freeman scared me shitless last week! I went against him and was close to losing.

3-1 so far. Julio beasting weeks 1-3, Thankfully the rest of my team had a solid week to bail me out

How is everyones teams looking so far? I am 6-1 sitting pretty. In a 2 QB league I snagged Cutler of the wire & once Big Ben returns I am set. Had Todd Gurley on my bench early in the season with injuries but he has put up big numbers the last few weeks.

Julio & DeAndrae Hopkins @ WR are shutting it down, AP & LeVeon Bell are doing work at RB. My team is cruising.

Highest scorer in the league by a pretty wide margin, but only 4-3. Riding my RB’s. I have Freeman, Ivory, Ingram and L. Miller (had Jamaal Charles as well). We start 2 and I use a 3rd as my flex. I traded for Dez right after he got hurt, so once he’s back I’m in pretty good shape at WR as well now that Alson Jeffrey is playing again. QB is my weakness though. I drafted Stafford and Kapernick. Dropped Kap last week and got Bortles off the wire. I plan to toggle Stafford and Bortles based on matchup and I’m sure that will drive me crazy.

I spent about 80% of my auction budget on Jamaal Charles, Eddie Lacy, and Dez Bryant. Take a guess at how my year is going.

Ouchhh yea Charles going down hurt a lot of people, its a shame hes a great back

So after the unlucky 0-3 start my team has finally decided to a grow a pair and perform like the eventual champs they will be.

However; my 4 game winning streak is at risk this week as I face the 1st place 7-0 team that is stacked to the fucking brim. The dude has a top5 player at each position

My line up: Rivers, Julio, Megatron, Forsett, Ivory, Eifert, McFadden (flex), Gould and STL Dst

His line up: Palmer, Antonio, Alshon, Freeman, Lamar Miller, Bennett, Sanders (flex), Lambo and ATL Dst