The dreams are starting to drive me crazy!

I know someone posted on this earlier but seriously, the CFA dreams keep getting worse and worse every night and we still have 17 more days. When I wake up in the morning I feel like I haven’t rested at all because of the formula’s and practice exam problems going through my dreams! I seem to get to a problem every night in my dream that I can’t solve and I dream about the same problem all night! I’ve almost started dreading going to sleep at night because I’m so anxious when I wake up!!! Please tell me all of you are going through the same thing???

i had a similar problem. I stopped by the book store and bought a couple novels that I read for 20 minutes before bed to clear all that crap out and haven’t had a problem since.

Learn all the material and then you will only have good dreams. :slight_smile:

I’ve never had a dream about the CFA until, honestly, last night. I made the decision to fire back a venti dark roast at about 10pm. By 1 I had flown through swap/forward/future/option questions from schweser concept checkesr and book 7. All night I was dreaming that the exam was may 21st and I really should have spent the day/night working on FSA. Damn you pensions! Anyways, my gf made me sleep on the couch. Fair enough, watching highlights of New Orleans giving away a 2 game lead to San Antonio was depressing enough to put me to sleep.

Good idea on the novel before bed. Going to give that a try tonight!

Daily Show seems to work for me, my brain can’t take any more reading.

crinklebriggs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know someone posted on this earlier but > seriously, the CFA dreams keep getting worse and > worse every night and we still have 17 more days. > When I wake up in the morning I feel like I > haven’t rested at all because of the formula’s and > practice exam problems going through my dreams! I > seem to get to a problem every night in my dream > that I can’t solve and I dream about the same > problem all night! > > I’ve almost started dreading going to sleep at > night because I’m so anxious when I wake up!!! > Please tell me all of you are going through the > same thing??? Great idea. It’s like clearing the cache on your hard drive. I woke up at 2am last night and realized I was dreaming of the formula for operating leverage…wtf…

I dont dream. I dont sleep. I only study. 24 hours a day. 168 hours a week. I dont eat. I only drink coffee.

i haven’t been able to sleep well lately. Can’t wait until I’m done with the exam.

I can’t wait until the exam. CFA is my life. Without it, I am nothing…nothing… I am delirious.

Lol, oh man, please lets all just pass.

Nice to see there are other psychos here.

Haha. I don’t even know what I’d do without studying for the CFA. It has consumed my life for the past year. Strange to think about what happens after you’re actually done.

Yikes. I just got less than three hours of sleep last night because I kept waking up. No less than 4 really stressful dreams last night, and we’re still so far away! None directly about the exam but clearly from the stress of it. I might have to start on the sleep aids sooner than I’d like to if this keeps up…

laid awake for hours last night with adrenaline going thinking about exam day.

I had a date with Princess Melatonin last night.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > laid awake for hours last night with adrenaline > going thinking about exam day. i took a sleeping pill last night, fell asleep no problem and woke up full of energy. you might want to consider taking those a few times before June 7th (and definitely on June 6th).

Ok–Update from last night: Tried to watch TV for 30 minutes before going to bed to try to get my mind off this stuff. I thought it worked until I woke up every hour in the middle of problems and formulas. I finally gave up on trying to go back to sleep around 6:00am and got up. Thinking large quantities of coffee from here on out might be my only solution.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > laid awake for hours last night with adrenaline > > going thinking about exam day. > > i took a sleeping pill last night, fell asleep no > problem and woke up full of energy. you might > want to consider taking those a few times before > June 7th (and definitely on June 6th). I’m going to slip one in his drink between sessions.

Maratikus, may I ask what you were using? I bought some last time around for LI and even after taking two I was up within an hour of falling asleep…