The exam day(s)

Apparently, the June exam is on the first Saturday of the month, which turns out to be the 7th. Many test centers around the world have the exam on Sunday, June 8 and in Israel the exam is on June 10th! I understand they dont do exams on Saturdays, but why 3 days later? Am I missing something? Why cant the CFAI just make all exams on the first Monday of the month? They are kidding themselves if they think people dont dicuss exam content with candidates who have already taken the exam a day earlier.

Is this true? Would you please provide the link? Thanks

Well I saw it when I was registering for the Level 3 exam. Here is a link from CFAI website, but it does not indicate the June 10 date in Israel. http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/examdetails/testcenter.html

dezert Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why cant the CFAI just make all exams on the first > Monday of the month? They are kidding themselves > if they think people dont dicuss exam content with > candidates who have already taken the exam a day > earlier. That wouldn’t change much to the current system.

Alright but that makes it much better than having it on three different days. Time difference is something beyond control. Having it on Monday means all candidates will taken the exam on June 7 for example, and no one will take it on June 8.