The first 30 seconds

Anyone else thinking about how you will react when the proctor gives candidates the green light to begin? Will I bang out the first few Ethics questions no problem or will I sit there like a deer in the headlights thinking about the last 6 months of studying? This is the first time I’ve ever actually thought about the start of an exam and the effect it will have on me. I’ve played in big time sporting events (or what seemed like it at the time), sat for college finals that would dictate if I pass or fail, but for some reason, I’m weirded out about the start of this test… may have to do with the fact that there will be hundreds if not thousands of “my competition” sitting right next to me.

I haven’t really over-thought that, I will be more curious and anxious to get going and start working through my first of many revisions.

I can tell you right now, that if I have any free time at the end of either of the exams, I’m going to be re-reading questions 1-10 at least. Firstly because of nerves, but secondly because ethics can be the final nudge for scores on the edge of passing.

I just hope the first question isnt one of those brutal ethics ones. If I can get 2-3 under my belt Ill be fine.

I think the first ethics session will give you the false sense of hope they want you to feel before the afternoon section. Brace yourself for an ass kicking in the PM.