the guy in the stalla ad banner

does he look weird

haven’t we already gone over this? he’s liu kang’s little brother, stu kang, CFA

racist

He’s China’s answer to Cheech Marin.

don’t sleep with him

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haven’t we already gone over this? he’s liu kang’s > little brother, stu kang, CFA I remember that guy. His ball punch was unstoppable.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > haven’t we already gone over this? he’s liu > kang’s > > little brother, stu kang, CFA > > > I remember that guy. His ball punch was > unstoppable. I believe that was Johnny Cage

I think Ali’s talking about the later MK games where Liu’s punches actually came out with trails of glowing balls … Johnny Cage had the nut punch.

Sorry, You are correct. Liu had the flying kicks, right?

Only one I played was MK2, didn’t really like how all the characters were essentially the same except for special moves. Yes Liu Kang had the bicycle kick and the fire ball, I liked how they did his voice when he did the kick wowweewowowawawo

Remember how if you tried to use the nut punch on the female characters, Johnny Cage would do a split, but keep his hands to himself? What was up with that?

Oh yeah! That was unfair.

It’s interesting that Johnny Cage would hesitate to punch a woman in the vagina but would have no reservations about ripping her torso in half for the finishing move.

i prefer street fighter 2, mortal kombat didn’t have good play control

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s interesting that Johnny Cage would hesitate > to punch a woman in the vagina but would have no > reservations about ripping her torso in half for > the finishing move. chivalry at its finest.

maybe he was g@y and only wanted to touch guys nuts

I liked the Street fighter 2 special edition. you could do like 50 sonic booms in a row.

omg thank you that guy tilts the sh-t out of me!