The last 3 months

I’ve gone through majority of the readings. I’m still reviewing the material every month. I personally think I need work on quant and FRA, but for the last 3 months before the exam I will be: - going through the CFAI questions and other questions over and over - I will be constantly reviewing my notes - I will be rewriting the formula’s repeatedly to memorize them - and taking my mock exams along the way (hopefully finish 3 or more mochs) What are you plans for the next 3 months?

most people are only about halfway through their first read. don’t burn out.

Is there such a thing as burn out for this exam? I mean…the recent pass rate was 36% out of about 46000 people worldwide in December. Yes…I guess you can study too many hours in a week and be extremely tired, but constant review and a goal of going “complete” understanding would be a good thing to aim for right?

"Is there such a thing as burn out for this exam? I mean…the recent pass rate was 36% out of about 46000 people worldwide in December. " I took the exam, trust me it was a joke. I have seen much harder exams at university. If you are a serious guy who has been working hard at this, putting in your 300 hours, doing eoc, doing a couple of mocks, there is almost* no chance you would fail. Let me give you a sample of the people I had lunch with during the lunch break on exam day. I flew to dubai to take the exam. 1-) father of 3 very busy at work and in life, decided to come for the hek of it 2-) a girl that landed from india an hour before exam (how rested ?) 3-) a guys whoz boss asked him to take it, and paid for it, nothing happens if he fails 4-) several fresh out of school kids (like myself) who cant find jobs. most of them cant find a job cause the suc* not cause of the economy and they think the CFA is their ticket. What are the odds of them passing? Just thought I would share this so you can relax, if you truly want this, you WILL get it

level 2 is the one you need to worry about. 300 hours for level 1 sounds about right. i’m only about halfway through corp fin and feel like i have more than enough time. and a 35-40% passing rate is pretty high considering a lot of people just blow the test off at level 1.

Doing exercises and mock exams. Also learn some concepts, conventions and formulas by heart.

ahmadmadoff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I took the exam, trust me it was a joke. > > I have seen much harder exams at university. > You are so smart. Clap… Clap… Clap.