The LAST Week . . . MSWeekend . . . ALPHAAAAA

“HE WHO MAKES A BEAST OF HIMSELF GETS RID OF THE PAIN OF BEING A MAN.” - Samuel Johnson ¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ¨°º¤ø„MSW ALPHA:¸„ø¤º ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ ¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ¨°º¤ø„ __MAKE__¸„ø¤º ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ ¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ¨°º¤ø„ ___NO___¸„ø¤º ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ ¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ¨°º¤ø„ _EXCUSES_¸„ø¤º ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ Time to bring out your inner beast if you haven’t already and tear into this last week. Time to RIP APART every question and concept encountered. You’re not hungry anymore. You are RAVAGING. You are a ravaging beast chained to the wall until you are released on June 6th at 9am to absolutely tear apart and conquer every question on both sessions. AAAAALLPHHHAAAAAAA . . . BRING OUT YOUR INNER BEAST . . . Patience, practice, persistence. Let’s tear this beast apart baby!!!

I am going to do to this exam what I do to SkipE99’s mom.

I wish you the best philip.platt and hope to see you at the L3 forum in few months.

Let’s do it!

if the CFA was a human being, i would knock it out, attacha a rope to its feet, and then tie that rope to the back of my motorcycle, and then i would ride 200kph…until there is nothing left see you at l3

I visit LII forum just to read such inspirational and motivational speech of philip :slight_smile: This one was awesome! Exactly what I needed!

This test doesn’t stand a chance. I’ve never been more ready. I just hope I don’t consume the test booklet…would that be a violation?

Great speech as always. The chained to the wall line conjured images of Sloth from The Goonies trying to take the CFA exams.

planner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This test doesn’t stand a chance. I’ve never been > more ready. > > I just hope I don’t consume the test > booklet…would that be a violation? It would be a violation…you and everybody else won’t be able to leave until they collected all the test material back (ALL). You will have to “produce” it so they can count it b/c you can’t take it with you, not even in your tummy.

oh sub sub sub…what am i going to do with you???

I’m planning on laying a massive six-roper all on this test’s face in nine days. Even told my girl that’s she’s on her own until test day, because this exam’s getting the nut of all nuts splashed right in its eye. Meganut coming your way, Ms. Level II.

My (personal) Portfolio is in GREEN overall for the 1st time in 6 months. Time to celebrate. Commodites do work in early upswing - GLD and crude oil doing the trick. Bogged down with too much work here at office, I too had a plan to crush alpha, but that is not going to happen now.

^ good thing you could not touch a book between now and 6/6 and you’d STILL be golden. you’re set SG. you’re passing. for the rest of us mere mortals… so hungry. RAVAGING

Bannisja, was wondering where you’d been hiding…

i dont know when the sublimity skip’s mom thing started, but every time i see it, it makes me laugh

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bannisja, was wondering where you’d been > hiding… She is busy in pre-celebration

i’m around. my head’s been in the ethics books lately.

Smart lady. I got crushed on the CFAI mock ethics sections.

i got crushed last year on the real test on ethics. it may have sunk me. not this time. if i fail, it won’t be on ethics.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m planning on laying a massive six-roper all on > this test’s face in nine days. > > Even told my girl that’s she’s on her own until > test day, because this exam’s getting the nut of > all nuts splashed right in its eye. > > Meganut coming your way, Ms. Level II. wow