The official June 2014 CFAL2 results thread.

^

All of us will pass…be optimistic.

Yes, we must remain hopeful. Where there is a will, there is a way.

I probably won’t start studying L3 til Feb of next year lol, might start skimming through CFAI though if I have too much time on my hands.

rahul Roy will pass, you plagiarizing freak of nature you.

yeah that worries me… what could be the representativeness (%) of this forum vis a vis total candidates? I hope a lot of people sat down really unprepared for level 2…

I just want to tell you good luck, we’re all counting on you.

^thanks…dude smiley

Good Luck every one, feeling pretty nervous.

Is it a violation of the CFA Code & Standards to post exam restults? If not, I’d love to see where everyone landed. Especially those who are band 9 or 10 (so close, but so far…)

No, people post their scores. I think it is a matter of preference. All I care about is pass/fail!

Lots of people will post their results matrix on this site. You can go back to prior results pages from years back to see. People that pass are more likely to post their results so there’s a bias

will you guys rage after the exam results are released?

I think that people who have either passed or got Band 9/10 are more likely to post their results matrix…

I’ve had a dream just about every night for the past week about the exam resuts. In most of these dream I pass/fail by a very narrow margin.

Sick to my stomach in anticipation!

Fingers crossed

Can someone post a Band 10 matrix?

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91323870?page=6

There should be a couple on there

^Saw some encouraging matrices when I was looking at those earlier. Although there are plenty of discouraging ones too. I Just hope I racked up enough points…