The official June 2014 CFAL2 results thread.

I just want to tell you good luck, we’re all counting on you.

^ Thanks, Dr. Rumack

No problem, Tommy. I’m glad someone picked up on the gag! Hopefully tomorrow we can all win one for the Zipper.

<20 hours to go.

About ~19hours left. If you sleep for 8 hours, there’s really only 11 conscious hours remaining.

^

agree

8 hr sleep… I havent experienced since high school

^

lol

fingers crossed.

lmao - i think im the only one who got the airplane reference.

Guess not the only one. Lol

With everyone saying “good luck” I couldn’t resist. I am now considering watching the film tonight since it will at least be a pleasant distraction from the angst.

Alright everybody, now get in CRASH POSITIONS!

I think we’re going to need to start a new “OFFICIAL” thread later tonight/early tomorrow… We’re about to move over to page 3 without any results being posted…lol

tension is building up

Maybe we can post our guesses here and compare them with the offical results tommorrow.

Doubt I’ll sleep well tonight. Set up a text message filter for “Congrats”. Hopefully, if I do get to sleep, I’ll be pleasantly awoken by “ding-ding”, which would mean I passed.

I need to write a script that search for key words in my email and makes the ding ding sound if pass and automate deletion if fail

Just FYI, I read last year’s results thread and nobody posted their results before 10am EST (CFAI says results will be released after 9am EST). In 2012 it took until 10:45am EST for people to begin posting their results.

It’s actually pretty funny reading the posts of people from 9am EST to 10am EST while people are waiting for their results. People are flipping out waiting. I imagine I may be the same way tomorrow!

i only took the test to impress rahul. if I dont pass what was it all for???

First time posting - long time reader.

Anyone willing to post a copy of last years failing email?

Just want to know what to expect crying

Fighting an internal battle between staying positive and confident in myself and not getting my hopes up to minimize the fall…