The Official June 2015 CFA Level 1 Results Thread

Passed!!! Thank you to everyone on this forum for the help.

passed, all topics >70. Congrats to everyone that passed.

[edit: tried to qutoe s2000, but I hit the wrong button]

Thanks!

You sir, are a legend in my mind.

Your posts rock and so does your website!

BTW, do you drive an S2000??

Passed as well! <50 in econ. 50-70 in corp, >70 in all else. Thanks everyone who helped along the way, and for those that didnt pass keep your head up and knock em dead next time!

Passed - thanks to everybody for the help and fruitfull discussions on the forum during the last year!

Best, Oscar

Thanks a lot!! Btw I used your notes for some of the topics and I must say they were lifesavers.

Congratulations!

Very nice. I bet your wife will be very happy. Congratulations!

Good job!

Must be exciting. Congrats.

Congrats to all those who passed! I can thankfully add myself to that list.

I just did the math on this. My minimum score is ~50%, max is ~83%, 40/60/80 score ~67%. I think I must have barely passed. Hopefully Level 2 goes better than this.

i did not pass on the exam but i got band 10 do you think there is any chance in doing a retabulation or is it a waste of time and i should start studying for the december exam. i would appreciate any advice you have i can make use of on the december exam

congrats

retabs are pointless waste of money

Passed! Am i the only indonesian here? Got d****t i cant believe it, I PASSED!!

Alt Inv: >70%

Corp Fin: >70%

Derivatives: >70%

Econ: >70%

Equities: >70%

Ethics: >70%

FRA: 51%-70%

Fixed Income: 51%-70%

Portfolio Management: 51%-70%

Quant: 51%-70%

THANKS GOD ALMIGHTY

My Score - Passed …Barely Corporate Finance | > 70% Derivatives | >70% Equity Investments | >70% Portfolio Management | >70% Quantitative Methods | > 70% Ethical & Professional Standards | 51-70% Economics | 51-70% Financial Reporting & Analysis | 51-70% Fixed Income Investments | 51-70% Alternative Investments | 51%-70%

I think I barely passed…BUT I PASSED!

My pleasure, as always.

Congratulations, rk_ash!

Congratulations², wlfgngpck!