The person sitting next to me stinks...what to do?

The person sitting right next to me stinks like hell…its more of that stupid damp smell and the effect of never-applied-deodrant:-(. What do I do as its getting impossible to work? Please suggest diplomatic methods can can be applied:-)

Keep sniffing at your own underarms and say “Is that me?” Take an abrupt break from reading and say in a distressed tone “Did I change my clothes yet this week?” Spray air freshner around you every few minutes and apologize

erl21982 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The person sitting right next to me stinks like > hell…its more of that stupid damp smell and the > effect of never-applied-deodrant:-(. > > What do I do as its getting impossible to work? > Please suggest diplomatic methods can can be > applied:-) you are in France I take it?

Just periodically pass gas loudly in his general direction. It might not help with the smell, but it will probably make you feel better.

Start stinking or spray him some perfume. Is this the L3 forum or what ?!

speak to HR

I say you try to stink it up more to overpower his smell.

First, go outside and find some dog poo, put it in a ziplock bag. Go back to the office and stand in front of him. Slowly strip to nothing, and begin rubbing yourself you in the dog poo. Lick your fingers and glare at him. Than slowly point to him. Though this is fairly passive aggressive, I am sure he will understand the message

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > First, go outside and find some dog poo, put it in > a ziplock bag. > Go back to the office and stand in front of him. > Slowly strip to nothing, and begin rubbing > yourself you in the dog poo. > Lick your fingers and glare at him. Than slowly > point to him. > Though this is fairly passive aggressive, I am > sure he will understand the message Oh my god this is insane and hilarious both.

@Joeydvivre: i assume my underarms will provide for a much better fragnance. The quality difference will be that of a Mclaren and Force India:-) @NYCGorilla: I am an Indian in Singapore @ohai: where is that gas producing machine @aquabu: mate, yes this the L3 forum! Sorry if diverted your concentration but i wish u understood my plight! @SuperiorReturn: That made my day! @ALL: As I write, I realized a wave of air touched my nose…i turned around and I see the culprit entering the cubicle:-(. Well thanks for all the suggestions… I start my L3 2011 prep tomorrow 20th November…starting with Book 2, Original CFA reading (will open a CFA book first time ever!..kinda mixed feeling)…will switch to Schweiser for Book 3. Thats the only plan I have right now. Lets all of us have a eventful 6 months! Cheers

@NYCGorilla: Lol…how did u know…the guy isss a French!!! Ahhh…should I be concerned about my meeting with Murex next week:-)!