The reason why John Rogers resigned

I wonder how much it costed him per bang.

How do we know it was a chick? Odds are high that a “senior staff member” at CFAI would be a dude. Maybe John loves members, NTTIAWWT.

She might be on indefinite leave because they both have to go but they can’t fire them together or everybody will know who it was. Has to be somebody who attended board meetings for the Board to find out about it. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

http://www.cfainstitute.org/about/governance/leadership/Pages/leadership_team.aspx

True, same with the no hot chicks take CFA exams rule. It’s true most of the time.

There are a few hot procters though.

That’s why I stopped after level 1. wink cool

Had bromion been involved, I would have expected not only a series of pictures and comprehensive biography of the woman, but a full honey pot operation complete with 3 pages of sext transcripts and staged photos of John Rogers dressed in women’s underwear and passed out from drugs and/or alcohol on the back drop of several BBWs.

what is bbw?

The question is not how may standards were violated but how many cowworkers.

No. Bro would have promised exposure, but would keep quiet for the right price and a pardon of paying dues forever.

It’s a woman that ain’t little in the middle.

Beautiful Big Woman

I doubt he was canned for banging someone that high up. Had to be someone lower down who could sue for harassment when she was done with him.

I thought bbw = big black woman? No?

A BBW knows no racial bounds according to Urban Dictionary (the definitive source for everything in the universe)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BBW

big beautiful women

He probably confused “BBW” with “BBC” (not the TV network), which does have a racial definition…

You can lose a lot of money chasing women but you’ll never lose a lot of women chasing money.

wooop-di-dooo… so the man was allegedly sleeping with someone he works with. This goes on in every organization you can imagine. The world’s population would be affected if co-workers didn’t hook up. Problem is he’s married with children. Curious to see where he ends up because he’s fairly young and extremly qualified to head any asset management firm…