The reason why John Rogers resigned

^ Based on what? Running the Institute?

I actually had a response typed out trashing John Rogers as just another CFA ass clown and then I decided to actually look up his bio. Dude used to be the CIO of Invesco Japan, that’s legit. He’s also a CFA, CPA, top 2 MA (No B… did I get the order right?) and we all know you can’t stop that, don’t even try. Also, he founded an investment partnership with a stupid name which I think everyone in this business has to do at least once so you can tell he’s experienced and probably knows what he’s talking about.

im pretty sure the intern was not his first rodeo

Anyway to find a pic of the chick he pounded? If there’s one guy that can do it, it’s you.

I actually am 100% sure I could do that if I cared enough and was willing to burn $5-10K. I don’t even think it would be that hard. It turns out that $5K goes a long way. Not even talking about MNP info, there is plenty of stuff in the public domain that almost no one is looking for.

if only he wasnt married and officially locked in, he could keep his seat atop CFAI, have his fun time, and life continues on just dandy.

^ For someone with that power and wealth, it doesn’t make sense for him to be locked in. If it happened before his success, I’ll give him a free pass. If it happened after, he vastly overestimated his ability to resist temptation. When you reach such a social status, you don’t even have to try to get into trouble. The trouble finds you.

Sorry, why is it not okay to have sex with people?

THere’s something in marriage called adultery, It’s the surefire path to your ex-wife taking the every penny you have while milking what you will make later. and if you had kids, you’d lose them and more through something called child support.

Sure, legalism nonsense set up to encourage females to extort money from the male.

But what does that have to do with his job? Bill Clinton told us the answer – “none of your business”.

it’s because society is easily judgmental on others for doing wrong even when those same critics may very well be hypocrites. But that’s how it is. satisfied?

Not really satisfied, it seems they are messing with his job, men should be able to sue and win. You guys in the west need to grow some balls, seriously.

Over here in Asia guys have sex with people who aren’t their wives all the time. Nobody seems to care.