The Schweser Girl

Is it just me, or does the girl on the front cover of the Schweser books keep getting hotter as we get closer to the test date?

haha… nice…

Her biceps are bigger than mine!!! Complex

I see her moving on the front cover… the other day she was facing me, and now she is facing sideways again.

What amazes me is that it looks like Tim Smaby can actually see her from his little box in the computer…I mean, he’s looking right at her for pete’s sake. He lives in a magic computer.

I wonder if she is really a candidate or a model.

CFAHouston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wonder if she is really a candidate or a model. Probably just the Schweser intern…they must not have re-hired that dorky guy from last year.

he probably actually took the test and failed.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What amazes me is that it looks like Tim Smaby can > actually see her from his little box in the > computer…I mean, he’s looking right at her for > pete’s sake. > > He lives in a magic computer. You know, now I come to think of why Tim, whenever he talks is lost and forgets where he started and stumble upon… and mostly he moves his head all over, as this pretty girls pic goes around the screen…who knows he made her pic, his screen saver :wink:

given my recent social life…i’d hit it.

Just got off the phone with Schweser. The chick’s name is Kim Yang and lives in Buffalo --> aka the armpit of America…she is a waitress/actress…I just added her to facebook.

Which Kim Yang? Can’t find her on facebook… damn I need this.

Thers a Kim Yang on linkedin!!! should we all ask for more pictures??