The thrill of treadmills

Treadmilling - the new Extreme Sport. Death and injury are constant companions - when it’s your time, it’s your time. You timid base jumpers and mountaineers, go treadmilling if you dare!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/05/04/sandberg-s-husband-fell-off-treadmill.html

Dayum. Just outdoors for me from now on.

Murder…? How do you fall of treadmill? Probably something happened, maybe he lost concios?

America’s physical fitness just hit a new low. I wonder if the extreme treadmilling was worth it all.

Treadmilling: Not even once.

How does no one notice a guy laying on the ground with his head split open for several hours at a place like the Four Seasons?

this is now the excuse people will use not to exercise. eating potato chips on the couch is safe

That’s what you get for not wearing a helmet on the treadmill.

At least I hope he carried a pistol on the chance that he might encounter a rattlesnake while running in the gym.

This is why I stopped running. Sound health decision.

E(living | treadmill) < E(living | no treadmill)

Nobody uses the gym in a hotel. Not a priority for travellers whether on business or pleasure.

Most hotels I stayed in, I was the only guy in the gym when I used it.

I love to run on treadmill!

And i agree, people don’t use the gym at hotels, so i don’t know why they bother putting one in (although i love it because i always get to use the machines).

Running is fun and exercise your body and your heart. anything extreme can be bad, but not doing any exercise at all is probably the worst of all.

I almost always use the hotel gym. Most people don’t, but many still care that it is part of the full service package. For those people who do use the gym, the lack of one can be a deal breaker when there is competition. I also find that frequent business travellers tend to have a fitness routine, and often, this includes hotel gym use, since this is the most efficient way for them to exercise.