The vote is rigged!!

I find it interesting how Americans are always arguing in favor of their oppressors. Victim psychology, so sad.

So when I register to pay taxes, I am also registering to vote, at least for the one office everyone in the country votes for. How do I vote for: my local tax collector (yes, it is an elected position in my township), my board of supervisors, my county commissioners, my state representative, my state senator, my governor, my US representative, and my US senator?

Edit: I do agree with eliminating the electoral college.

Purealpha?

Image result for kim jong il

The USG makes everything harder than it needs to be, that’s part of why they are bankrupt, and facing revolution. Me, I’m not seeing any problems, only solutions, like John Lennon said.

Right, because non-rigged voting is dictatorship. Yawn, always a lack of basic reasoning skills.

Remind me again what your solution is for voting for offices other than POTUS. As you only see solutions, not problems, you should have twice as much brain power to dedicate to the solution, so I’m sure it will be a winner.

One additional column each, not hard. Americans have never used Excel? Still using this lol…

No, nothing to do with your views. You just remind me of a very angry man that believes he’s always right. And you have a tiny penis fingers.

But how do they know I’m allowed to vote for those offices?

My solution - don’t vote.

Because you have a social security number, and it references your other data (age, address, etc). Not hard.

The fact is you can log into your Interactive Brokers account, and transfer a million USD, touch fingerprint scan on your iPhone, zero problems. The USG can’t do this because they are spending 30% of their $4T revenue on military, you and your vote are not a priority. However you’ll notice they collect taxes from every single person. Why not a vote from every single person?

Yup, I haven’t voted in 10 years. It’s all a scam.

You forget that PA is using China as his role model. They already know everything about you from your tax/citizen ID number.

If you move, register with the government. That way they know which official to say you voted for.

So you see, you still have to register, it’s just that the government has everything that they need to know about you in one place. Which is good for social control.

Can we just go back to the days of RR’s obsession with abs or Qqqbee’s crusade against the CFAI?

Rrrriiiight. So you are protecting your secret vote from your corrupt government by using crude paper systems? That’s still too easy to track, you better revert to stone tablets 'Merkia! laugh

The USG only knows were I live if I choose to tell them. If I’d like to have all my postal correspondence with the USG go through a post office box in another state, I have every right to do that.

So, my grandmother was ridiculously wealthy and left me a ton of money when I was a kid, which I keep in boxes in the numerous houses I currently own around the country. My parents got me a social security number when I was little, but I have never worked a day in my life, living off the cash from the boxes. I have no income and have never paid a single penny in federal taxes in my life (my grandmother’s estate paid the estate tax). I don’t have any credit cards, have no debts, and don’t use the banking system. Although I owe no income tax, I file a federal return every year and legally use a PO Box as my address, but the PO Box is located in a state where I don’t own property. Which offices do I get to vote for other than POTUS?

^ LOL, wut?? Classic American micro-argumentative post.

Remember, you guys have the problems you have, because you value arguing instead of fixing the problem. enlightened

i think its time for a “if _____ had any pride left he/she would retire”

In other words, you don’t know.

^that’s being a bit too generous. Old Yeller comes to mind…

Image result for old yeller angry Image result for old yeller end scene

PA, if your argument was that the voter registration system could be streamlined and improved (i.e. you get registered where you pay your taxes automatically, unless you specifically register somewhere else), you would have a sound argument and a lot of support here. No one is arguing that voter registration is the best it can be right now.

But your argument is that the existence of voter registration = rigged voting, which doesn’t hold water. Your argument is not that the voter registration process has been subverted or manipulated, or provided an entry point for fraud, and needs to be cleaned up. If you did, you’d have a lot of agreement there, even if there might be disagreement on what the best cleanup looks like.

Instead, your argument appears to be that the very existence of registration means elections are being rigged.

Interestingly, your solution is that your tax id should be your voting signature. But in fact, that too is registration. You haven’t actually eliminated registration, you just think that it would be nice to have a single database on all the citizens that keeps track who each one voted for so we can determine who won the elections. Potentially that database can be used to figure out who voted for the opposition too, which is always nice for leaders to know. Potentially, that database can be hacked and manipulated with no paper trail to fall back on, which is nice for other leaders to know.

So you haven’t actually eliminated registration at all. All you are arguing for is a consolidation of data. That is not a bad thing in terms of efficiency, and if there is some cryptographically trustable way to separate the tax ID from the actual vote, I could get behind a version of this where you are automatically registered to vote where you list your residence on your tax returns (or a drivers’ license, which many states already do) unless you specifically indicate another location and have some kind of proof that you are eligible to vote there. Such a system would not capture 100% of eligible voters, but I could see it covering 98 or 99% of them, with additional ways for those who don’t fit the cookie cutter to register correctly.

Paper trails are indeed archaic in the age of the internet, but at least they can’t be changed from Moscow or Beijing with a few keystrokes. Paper trails are not invulnerable either, but it takes a lot more of a coordinated effort (and a higher chance of being caught) to do electoral fraud that way.

In other words, it’s irrelevant.