The wait is just killing me!

Which time zone within the US of A?

I live in Montreal. WIll I get my result around 9am?

EST. What I’m saying is that if you expect your results at 9am EST or shortly thereafter, you are probably in for some dissapointment. After 10am I would check more relgiously.

Of course there are always a handful of lucky souls who get it at like 9:15am EST and immediately post here how they passed and it only drives you more insane.

Thankfully I still have 2 more weeks :slight_smile:

I’ve actually opted to leave the CFA program and head towards the CPA for now. Tomorrow will just be entertaining for me. If I pass, I may jump back in at level II in the future, if not, oh well.

Its safe to say I will be picking up some Tylenol PM after work tonight. I can’t imagine falling asleep naturally in this state.

I’m relived to see you all are as excited/nervous/confused and scared as I’m right now and the tension is literally increasing for us at an exponential rate. Anyway, I’m sure all those who worked hard will be rewarded come tomorrow morning. I wish you all the best of luck!!

Was confident coming out… not too sure now. Going to hate studying for L1 in Dec again if I fail… ughh

I am nervous! crying

I live in MTL too. As from what I was told, we will get it on 9am sharp… 9 hours and 16 minutes and 24 sec… 22 sec …

Work done at work is 0 Can’t concentrate. Send the damn email already.

I have opened a link showing the EDT current time - the ticker is there, the seconds are passing by … I am at work so jolting down my notes on an A4 paper while the clock link is on my laptops screen.

I believe I will only get anxious once its 30 mins left on the screen!

Good Luck to every one struggling!

Link in case anyone is interested :smiley:

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/edt.html

Ugh… If I fail this, I’m thinking of changing industries.

Everyone I know keeps saying that I’ll pass because:

1. It’s lvl 1, it’s not difficult etc.

2. I’ve done well before in finance exams at uni

3. I work in a bank.

But if I fail… I think I’d just feel that I wouldn’t be successful in the industry in the long run and try something else out instead.

NANA Hachiko wrote:

good luck everyone!

take a deep breath and just remember life has so much more to offer, don’t focus on a tiny dot!

— Even though I’ve heard thoughts like this before, I like this comment here as it’s sooo true. It took me almost 10 years to finish up my actuarial exams and I suffered a lot during that time. Some of the best years of my life were spent studying. Now I’m attempting CFA I and after all that, I still have no idea how I’ve done. I am nervous but know that I studied pretty hard so can’t say I should have done this, or that. In a few hours, we’ll all find out, and that moment will pass too. Good luck to us all, and hope everyone who deserves to pass does!

Guys, any ideas how to cope with the stress?

I’m playing chess online, and though I lost 5 games in a row because of lacking concentration, time really speeds up

I have followed you guys since I started studying, hope we all AF members pass the exam, good luck to everyone… now I wont stop checking my gmail inbox until I receive " THE e-mail " :slight_smile:

Does anyone know what the email looks like? I’m assuming the result isn’t in the subject but in the body. Anyone have any examples of what it officially looks like? Does it break things down for you in terms of your strong and weak points? Thanks in advance!

Subj:

Your CFA Exam Results

Body:

Dear (your name),

Congratulations. I am very pleased to inform you that you passed the…

OR

Dear (your name),

Your results for the June 2013 Level I CFA exam are below. The pass rate for June 2013 Level I was …

yep, i just wanted to answer, that’s what it looks like. But it also changes every year. Nothing says it will look like that. Good luck!