The World's Sexiest Women & Sexiest Men

Miss Universe is from Venezuela at least every 3 or 4 years, so how does Venezuela not even make the top 10?

I’d have to agree with you.

On a side note, based on this data of what type of women most men want, the opportunistic investor in me says I should try for women in the 7+ countries, potentially increasing my odds of cracking the 10’s of that group. In other words, perhaps Brazilians are overvalued whereas Australians are undervalued… may want to adjust accordingly per country though; I find western women (i.e. UK, US, Canada, etc…) tend to have a sense of entitlement…

They sure have some gorgeous girls, but sometimes it’s hard to tell as they look like cakes. So much makeup.

Been to Turkey twice, the women there are gorgeous. I don’t know where they stack up vs. top 10 but I agree, Medit girls are among the best.

COCCOTTI Do you know who I am, Mr. Worley?

CLIFF I give up. Who are you?

COCCOTTI I’m the Anti-Christ. You get me in a vendetta kind of mood, you will tell the angels in heaven that you had never seen pure evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincenzo Coccotti. I work as a counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I assume you’ve heard of us before. Am I correct?

CLIFF I’ve heard of Blue Lou Boyle.

COCCOTTI I’m glad. Hopefully that will clear up the how-full-of-shit-I-am question you’ve been asking yourself. We’re gonna have a little Q and A, and, at the risk of sounding redundant, please make your answers genuine. Want a Chesterfield?

CLIFF No.

COCCOTTI I have a son of my own. About you boy’s age. I can imagine how painful this must be for you. But Clarence and that bitch-whore girlfriend of his brought this all on themselves. And I implore you not to go down the road with ‘em. You can always take comfort in the fact that you never had a choice.

CLIFF Look, I’d like to help ya if I could, but I haven’t seen Clarence.

COCCOTTI Ya see that?

Coccotti slams him hard in the nose with his fist.

COCCOTTI Smarts, don’t it? Gettin’ slammed in the nose fucks you all up. You got that pain shootin’ through your brain. Your eyes fill up with water. It ain’t any kind of fun. But what I have to offer you. That’s as good as it’s gonna get, and it won’t ever get that good again. We talked to your neighbors. They saw a Cadillac, a purple Cadillac, Clarence’s purple Cadillac, parked in front of your trailer yesterday. Mr. Worley, have you seen your son?

CLIFF I’ve seen him.

COCCOTTI I can’t be sure of how much of what he told you. So in the chance you’re in the dark about some of this, let me shed some light. That whore your boy hangs around with, her pimp is an associate of mine, and I don’t just mean pimpin’, in other affairs he works for me in a courier capacity. Well, apparently, that dirty little whore found out when we’re gonna do some business, ’cause your son, the cowboy and his flame, came in the room blazing’ and didn’t stop till they were pretty sure everybody was dead.

CLIFF What are you talkin’ about?

COCCOTTI I’m talkin’ about a massacre. They snatched my narcotics and hightailed it outta there. Wouldda gotten away with it, but your son, fuckhead that he is, left his driver’s license in a dead guy’s hand.

CLIFF Ya know, I don’t believe you.

COCCOTTI That’s of minor importance. What is of major fuckin’ importance is that I believe you. Where did they go?

CLIFF On their honeymoon.

COCCOTTI I’m gettin’ angry askin’ the same question a second time. Where did they go?

CLIFF They didn’t tell me.

CLIFF Now, you just wait a minute and listen to me. I haven’t seen Clarence in three years. He shows up yesterday with a young girl, sayin’ that he got married. He asked for uh, some quick cash to go on a honeymoon. He asked me if he could borrow five hundred dollars. I felt like helping him so I wrote him out a check. We went to breakfast in the morning, and that’s the last I saw of him. So help me God. They never thought to tell me where they were goin’. And I never thought to ask.

Coccotti looks at him for a long moment. He then gives Virgil a look. Virgil, quick as greased lightning, grabs Cliff’s hand and turns it palm up. He then whips out a butterfly knife and slices Cliff’s palm open and pours Chivas Regal on the wound. Cliff screams.

COCCOTTI You know, Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I’m Sicilian. My father was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guy’s got seventeen pantomimes. A woman’s got twenty, a guy’s got seventeen. But if you know ‘em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don’t wanna show me nothin’. But you’re tellin’ me everything. I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won’t walk away from.

CLIFF Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?

COCCOTTI Sure.

CLIFF Got a match? Oh, don’t bother. I got one. (he lights the cigarette) You’re Sicilian, huh?

COCCOTTI Yes, Sicilian.

CLIFF You know I read a lot. Especially about things that have to do with history. I find that shit fascinating. Here is a fact, I don’t know whether you know or not, Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

COCCOTTI Come again?

CLIFF It’s a fact. You see, Sicilians have black blood pumpin’ through their hearts. If you don’t believe me, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers. You see way back then, Sicilians were like wops from northern Italy. They all had blond hair and blue eyes. But, then the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin’ with the Sicilian women, that they changed the whole blood-line for ever. That’s why blond hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it’s absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. No I’m quotin’ history. It’s written. It’s a fact.

COCCOTTI (laughing) I love this guy.

CLIFF Your ancestors are niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother fucked a nigger, and she had a half-nigger kid. Now, if that is a fact. Tell me, am I lyin’? Cause you, you’re part eggplant.

COCCOTTI (laughing) You’re a cantaloupe.

Coccotti laughs heartily. He stands up and kisses Cliff on the head.

COCCOTTI Beautiful.

Coccotti turns to Frankie and whispers something too him. When he turns back around he has a gun. He fires three times into Cliff’s head.

COCCOTTI I haven’t killed anybody (shoots again) since 1984 (shoots again twice). Go to this comedian’s son’s apartment and come back with somethin’ that tells me where that asshole went so I can wipe this egg off of my face.

^ lol. My great grandfather was Sicilian.

Great movie

For women, I’ve always found Brazilians and Russians to be stunning. Many Colombianas as well. South Africa has a nice mix (land of Charlize Theron), and I’ve fallen for several Turks from time to time, though the cultural divide is too large for me to make any progress there. And Lebanese women definitely should be on the list, amazing. A little further down come Italians. Poles maybe should be there too.

I don’t have an Asian fetish myself, but I can still understand why guys who love Koreans and Japanese do.

There are some stunning Persians out there too. Even if you don’t support the rule, you can kinda understand why they try to keep the women veiled over there.

East Africans, particularly Ethiopians, can be quite stunning, as can well-off Nigerians.

I don’t typically evaluate men, but I get the sense that Brits and Italians tend to be preferred around the world, at least if they take care of themselves. Brazilian men will also get the ladies sweating and, quite frankly, are often hard to compete with. Lots of women seem to like Arab men, particularly if they can distance themselves from the reputation Arab countries have with respect to the treatment of women. Given the stats on female sexual tourism in Ghana, it sounds like west african men get the ladies’ hearts pumping. Finally, I’ve heard good things about the Dutch from the ladies’ point of view, but you have to be able to handle their directness.

“Hallo! I will be taking you on a bike ride to see one of our many dykes. After we stop at coffee shop for a smoke, we then go to my home for the sex. That is where I put my penis in your vagina.”

I feel like this could – and should – be its own thread. Whaaaat?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2401788/Sex-tourism-Meet-middle-aged-middle-class-women-Britains-female-sex-tourists.html

Mind = blown

I knew i liked you, until you made that bs comment about southern italy.

You did not know about this kind of stuff?

I knew about sex tourism but I’m surprised to see women doing this, and even more surprised that they would choose to go to AIDSfrica. Ghana seems to have a lower infection rate than other African countries according to the internet but ehhh still seems pretty sketch to me.

It’s not too far from the truth.

Jim Rogers had a few pages about it 15 years ago in Adventure Capitalist.