These prayers could do you some good.

So sure that right now many backs are aching, brains getting saturated, blood pressure rising and so on. For even those who feel very satisfied with their preparations, there is still a chance of forgetting those formulae, filling the right answer on the wrong number(imagine filling the answer of #45 on #46 and making the mistake all along till the end),catching flu on friday night etc.Things do happen you know. Seeking divine help will be a wise idea by now. Here are some tips for you but here is the caveat. If u haven’t worked hard enough, prayers won’t do any magic. (Prayers don’t do magic,it only helps.) Pass CFA=Adequate Preparation + Prayer. Here we go. I lift up my eyes to the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord,the Maker of heaven and earth Psalm 121:1-2 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight Psalms 144:1 Call upon Me in(on) the day of trouble(CFA exam); I shall rescue(help) you, and you will honor Me."Psalm 50:15 In the day of my trouble(CFA exam) I shall call upon You, For You will answer me. Psalm 86;7 You got more? You can add yours.

What do tiger woods and baby seals have in common? They both get clubbed by Norwegians. Tiger Wood’s wife hit the SUV 8 or 9 times. But when the cops asked her she said to put her down for a 6

Tiger Woods’ 5 greatest golf holes 5. 17th at Augusta 4. 12th at Augusta 3. Rachel Uchitel 2. Kalika Moguin 1. Jaime Grubbs

The worst part is that for a long time, every time Tiger misses a fairway, a green, etc. The’ll say: “it has to be because of his incident”. to the OP: prayers are supposed to be a personal matter, aren’t they?

My formula for passing L1 in June differed from the OP’s: Adequate Prep + Confidence - Social Life = Pass Am I to infer that had I lacked confidence I could have simply prayed to the deity of my choosing to help compensate for my shortcomings and not only passed but retained a social life? Fvcking magic I tell you.

Well, when I prepared for L1, it worked for me. I just got on my knees and started praying like this: Don’t ever leave me, Jesus. I couldn’t stand to see you go. My heart would simply snap, my Lord, if you walked on out that door. I promise I’ll be good to you, and keep you warm at night. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, why don’t we just… shut off the lights. Of course sometimes, when it got really hard, all I could pray was: I want’a get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want’a feel his salvation all over my face.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tiger Woods’ 5 greatest golf holes > > 5. 17th at Augusta > 4. 12th at Augusta > 3. Rachel Uchitel > 2. Kalika Moguin > 1. Jaime Grubbs No way, Uchitel is #1. Check out the sig if you don’t agree.

Or I’ve heard this might work if you throw in something about the CFA exam: Dear Lord Baby Jesus. Or as our brothers in the south call you, “Jesus” I wanna thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominoes, KCF, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just wanna take time to thank you for this wonderful family, my two beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker, and Texas Ranger, or TR as we call him. And of course my red hot smokin’ wife Carly who is a stone-cold fox. Mm!

Mmmm Taco Bell, I’m getting hungry now.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Or I’ve heard this might work if you throw in > something about the CFA exam: > > Dear Lord Baby Jesus. Or as our brothers in the > south call you, “Jesus” I wanna thank you so much > for this bountiful harvest of Dominoes, KCF, and > the always delicious Taco Bell. I just wanna take > time to thank you for this wonderful family, my > two beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker, > and Texas Ranger, or TR as we call him. And of > course my red hot smokin’ wife Carly who is a > stone-cold fox. Mm! Haha, nice. Wouldn’t this then make me go fast? Someone mentioned that “only a fool would leave the exam early”. My feeling on the matter: "It’s the fastest who get paid and it’s the fastest who get laid. "

brianr Wrote: > > "It’s the fastest who get paid and it’s the > fastest who get laid. " But if you are too fast, you might not get laid again.

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > > > > "It’s the fastest who get paid and it’s the > > fastest who get laid. " > > But if you are too fast, you might not get laid > again. Let’s not over analyze the wisdom of Reese Bobby.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thommo77 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tiger Woods’ 5 greatest golf holes > > > > 5. 17th at Augusta > > 4. 12th at Augusta > > 3. Rachel Uchitel > > 2. Kalika Moguin > > 1. Jaime Grubbs > > No way, Uchitel is #1. Check out the sig if you > don’t agree. I agree…I was just throwing the names out there in random order…Grubbs looks dirty…apparently she did not see Tiger’s putter.

damoche07 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So sure that right now many backs are aching, > brains getting saturated, blood pressure rising > and so on. For even those who feel very satisfied > with their preparations, there is still a chance > of forgetting those formulae, filling the right > answer on the wrong number(imagine filling the > answer of #45 on #46 and making the mistake all > along till the end),catching flu on friday night > etc.Things do happen you know. > > Seeking divine help will be a wise idea by now. > Here are some tips for you but here is the caveat. > If u haven’t worked hard enough, prayers won’t do > any magic. (Prayers don’t do magic,it only helps.) > Pass CFA=Adequate Preparation + Prayer. > > Here we go. > > I lift up my eyes to the hills where does my help > come from? > My help comes from the Lord,the Maker of heaven > and earth > Psalm 121:1-2 > > Blessed be the LORD my strength which teaches my > hands to war, and my fingers to fight Psalms > 144:1 > > Call upon Me in(on) the day of trouble(CFA exam); > I shall rescue(help) you, and you will honor > Me."Psalm 50:15 > > In the day of my trouble(CFA exam) I shall call > upon You, For You will answer me. > Psalm 86;7 > > > You got more? You can add yours. ^^theory

Wonder if he yelled fore.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My formula for passing L1 in June differed from > the OP’s: > > Adequate Prep + Confidence - Social Life = Pass > > Am I to infer that had I lacked confidence I could > have simply prayed to the deity of my choosing to > help compensate for my shortcomings and not only > passed but retained a social life? > > Fvcking magic I tell you. My formula for passing level 1 differed from Brianr’s. Adequate prep + confidence = pass It may not be your thing but you can still show a little respect.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wonder if he yelled fore. doubt it…more like whore