These questions are insane

I am glad a I found a place to vent. These questions are ridiculous! I went to one of the top business schools and studied finance, have put in the time and am sucking so bad still, especially on the Schweser exams. I really am starting to hate this whole thing, if I fail I am done. Anyone else?

Not me.

Lol, AF is the place where we come to kick some CFA arse

I think quiet a few of these will apply to all of us fellow CFA Candidates: TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS REMEMBER YOUR ABCs A -void negative sources, people, things and habits. B -elieve in yourself. C -onsider things from every angle. D -on’t give up and don’t give in. E -njoy life today: yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. F -amily and Friends are hidden treasures. Seek them and enjoy their riches. G -ive more than you planned to give. H -ang on to your dreams. I -gnore those who try to discourage you. J -ust do it! K -eep on trying, no matter how hard it seems. It will get better. L -ove yourself first and foremost. M -ake it happen. N -ever lie, cheat, or steal. Always strike a fair deal. O -pen your eyes and see things as they really are. P -ractice makes perfect. Q -uitters never win and winners never quit. R -ead, study and learn about everything important in your life. S -top procrastinating. T -ake control of your own destiny. U -nderstand yourself in order to better understand others. V -isualize it. W -ant it more than anything. X -ccelerate your efforts. Y -ou are unique of all of Nature’s creations. Nothing can replace you. Z -ero in on your target, and go for it!!

I know if I fail is because I have not put enough time into it… and not in the proper way

I’m with phBOOM! I just started actually visiting the AF site about 2 weeks ago and I’m hooked. The regular contributors here are top knotch. At first I thought you guys were a little too intense (i.e. a little CFA nuts or obsessed)…but I think I’ve gone off the deep end now too. Seems you have to in order to beat this thing.

N van Candidate you’re a poet

bhill020 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > first I thought you guys were a little too intense > (i.e. a little CFA nuts or obsessed)…but I think > I’ve gone off the deep end now too. Seems you > have to in order to beat this thing. Welcome.

True - Schweser (Book-6) exams are difficult. The real exams are no way going to be so much calculation intensive and ridiculous