They are going to do it

They are going to wait till the last minute. Ridiculous.

One more hour to go. Dammit…I can’t believe this sh*t.

I have a feeling that they couldn’t even make it at 5…

I hope result is worth the wait *refreshes the page again*

Anybody try the resume builder? Mine is saying that only candidates that passed are allowed to submit their resume. I hope that doesn’t mean anything…

I can’t even log in to test the resume builder… Are you logged in when you are trying that?

I was probably logged in (I’m already logged out, so I can’t remember)…I tried it earlier and it also didn’t work. Last time I tried I got that message.

unbelieveable, not out yet?

32 mins and counting… 5pm EST on the dot? hardly… i now bet they’re going be super late

and finally the site is down, resume builder says SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

28 minutes and counting… lol

27 minutes… ha!

Resume Builder is up but I am getting this message: Only those who have passed the FRM Examination are allowed to submit their resume. I hope it doesn’t mean anything.

I bet they dont make the 5 pm deadline.

I’m prepping a letter of complaint – in case they release the results AFTER 5pm EST, I’ll make sure they hear my grievance this is psychological damage i tell ya!

Its nearly 3:30 am in India and I have to reach office by 9 am. This is killing me … lol

Inbox has a new mail… * get excited and clicks hard* ** Exciting Air Deals from Orbitz** *** disappointed***

jods Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its nearly 3:30 am in India and I have to reach > office by 9 am. > This is killing me … lol Heh, that’s unpleasant… you should have went to bed… lol :stuck_out_tongue:

jods Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Resume Builder is up but I am getting this > message: > > Only those who have passed the FRM Examination are > allowed to submit their resume. > > > I hope it doesn’t mean anything. got the same… hopefully that’s not indicative of a fail

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jods Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Resume Builder is up but I am getting this > > message: > > > > Only those who have passed the FRM Examination > are > > allowed to submit their resume. > > > > > > I hope it doesn’t mean anything. > > > got the same… hopefully that’s not indicative of > a fail Probably not…I don’t think all 3 of us who checked failed.