They are going to do it

what the hell…

where the FUCK is my score?

LOL… argh.

APRIL’S FOOL!!!

LIES

WTMF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Unbelievable. These clowns. This tells you how much this designation will be worth in the future.

Aaah, this sucks~

on hold with them now.

GARP: “GAAAARP!!!” http://www.niftz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/barney-gumble2.jpg

lo, I hope they’re reading this forum… someone should start up a class action lawsuit and use this post as a reference to this suffering they have caused.

this is unacceptable! obviously it takes some time for the emails to reach our inboxes… i don’t understand why results can’t be released by midnight on Jan 5th! I mean… they have everything finalized already (i assume), unless they’re scrambling to do some manual checks on isolated exams … i mean, WHAT CAN THEY POSSIBLY gain from sending it couple hours late? why not earlier!

What is GARP run by the Govt.

adavydov7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > on hold with them now. do let us know if you have the chance to speak with them… i want to know their reason (and i assume, along the lines of: we’re experiencing some technical difficulties with our network… or some crap like that)

GARP is impossible to reach almost by phone too. You can’t do anything but wait!

@adalfu: their auto answer is setup to give you the run around so when you press 0 to speak to an operator it returns you to the initial prompt instead of transferring you to the operator like it should.

I guess I better switch off and catch a couple of hours of sleep. *Curses GARP* Good Luck Guys!

2009 EXAM RESULTS FOR 2009 RELEASE DATE A reminder that the 2009 FRM Exam Results will be sent to you via email on Tuesday, January 5, 2010 no later than 5:00PM EST. Please be sure that your email address is current and up to date. it is really nonsense to make this promise by them

gn jods, get some rest, and hope that you’ll get the results tomorrow morning.

This is incredible! How can it take 1.5 months to correct a scan tron? I hope they all make us pass for this hassle lol.