They came in hybrids ...

After being critized for taking private planes from Detroit down to Washington for their last hearing, the CEOs of the Big 3 now chose to come in … hahaha … hybrid cars! Or did they come all in one??? How pathetic. Can you sink any lower?

someone suggested they use bikes instead

I wish they all rode on some type of triple-tandem bike. haha.

Really, this is stuff for a slapstick movie! The fact that it is apparently true makes it even funnier.

Kind of reminds me of the movie Tommy Boy.

This could only be eclipsed if one of the cars breaks down on the way back…

All three cars were probably Prius’s

^ +50

rokkefella Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This could only be eclipsed if one of the cars > breaks down on the way back… Oh man. This would just be so great. So pathetic.

AbbeFaria Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All three cars were probably Prius’s LOL Classic!

What a drama! I like the idea of the triple-tandem bike, the whole thing is rather circus-esque, truly pathetic. Can we get some monkeys with cymbals please.

That’s probably why the market is up today … The 25B are now almost in the bank …That was easy :slight_smile:

Talk about overkill! If they get turned down again in the third round they’ll probably answer the bell in suits they purchased from a thrift store.

It would have been a symbolic gesture if they came by bike, rollerblades or even better, a skateboard.

So I was in a bike shop in Greenwich the other day admiring this bike and I asked how much it cost, outfited as shown. $14K. More than some cars made by all those manufacturers.

I cannot stop laughing at this!

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I was in a bike shop in Greenwich the other day > admiring this bike and I asked how much it cost, > outfited as shown. $14K. More than some cars > made by all those manufacturers. Joey: What make was it? What wheels did it have? Only some billionaire a-hole in Greenwich would spend that much on a bike. I used to race, I could feel the difference between a 3k bike and a 1k bike in my sleep, but after 3k the returns are minimal for non-pros.