thin walls

The moron upstairs is having fun time on his squeeky bed and I am studying corp finance. I dont want to hear but it seems a$$hole and his gf are making too much noise in the process. gotta luv CFA!

The @ss hole living upstairs blasts his TV at night. I usually have to leave to study, but it can still be a problem at when I’m trying to go to sleep. It just makes me less courteous when I wake up in the morning. I wake up a full 2 hours before him. If he was loud the night before I get pretty loud the morning after.

Don’t hate the guy that is getting l@id…the CFA is a choice - you do not have to study.

I can relate to the above and I live one floor above a bodega/convenience store …ear plugs help some. If so I recommend Mack’s earplugs.

Round 2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can relate to the above and I live one floor > above a bodega/convenience store …ear plugs > help some. If so I recommend Mack’s earplugs. Thanks for the suggestion on Mack’s. I was lying in bed last night thinking that earplugs would be a good investment.

> Thanks for the suggestion on Mack’s. I was lying > in bed last night thinking that earplugs would be > a good investment. I tried them all and these have been the best… I even walked out forgetting I have them in and sometimes I miss them when I am studying on my lunch hour.

Round 2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can relate to the above and I live one floor > above a bodega/convenience store …ear plugs > help some. If so I recommend Mack’s earplugs. thanks, will get them today, seriously though it pisses me to no end.

I remember when I lived in a noisy apartment, airplugs worked great. They can be a life saver if you are studying hard core material and need peace and quiet.

I would complain about noise, but normally, I am the one banging two screaming chicks at one time. They are usually Italian models.

…I personally prefer the soft foam over the silicone.

This same situation I had when I was taking level I last year. I was very disturbed by the high pitch voice every other night…I really admire myself that I passed level I in such a disturbing enviroment! The funny thing is they moved out after I passed. I would say just bang the wall/ceiling-that’s what I did!

That sounds painful… walls are hard :slight_smile:

dear everyone, I am the guy getting laid, and I apologize for having so much sex. I’ll do my best to cut down on it, and also to be less freaky, but I make no guarantees. sincerely, Guy who’s gettin some while you study

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dear everyone, > > I am the guy getting laid, and I apologize for > having so much sex. I’ll do my best to cut down on > it, and also to be less freaky, but I make no > guarantees. > > sincerely, > Guy who’s gettin some while you study why did one of the chic’s ran out crying from your apt at 3am yesterday?? Yes I was studying at that time.

Could be worse. You could hear a sheep bleeting all night.

edgeraz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The moron upstairs is having fun time on his > squeeky bed and I am studying corp finance. > I dont want to hear but it seems a$$hole and his > gf are making too much noise in the process. > > gotta luv CFA! Happened to me a lot last year. It was less the noise that bothered me and more of “Dammit my social life is on hold right now!” But oh well, you just gotta make up for it between the tests!