Things you're punting...

The exams are created one year in advance, no point in trying to game it.

I am so punting GIPS and IPS

lol I’m also punting reviewing a pension characteristics compared to the industry… I never know whether or not an older workforce = more or less risk!

Soccertom9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol I’m also punting reviewing a pension > characteristics compared to the industry… I > never know whether or not an older workforce = > more or less risk! older = lower risk tolerance you’re welcome

I’m only punting the relative value for tax deductable gifts to charities. that’s the only relative value formula that is not inuitive for me. If it comes up I’ll just BS through it and hope for partial credit. I’m also punting the currency contribution calc for global performance calcs. I’ve got the rest of it. The questions I’ve done so far have been set up in way that it’s not needed anyway, I just figure everything else out and then subtract everything from the actual base currency return. the difference is the currency contribution! Everytime I try this one out with the formula I get it wrong, but everytime I do it the otherway I get it right. I’d rather get partial credit on this one too by just giving the answer and fudging the equation a little.