Think we would get kicked out

If we wore this shirt on Game Day? http://www.cafepress.com/buy/cfa/-/pv_design_prod/p_storeid.159659974/pNo_159659974/id_159659974/c_666/

LOL!!! not only kicked out but in violation of standards as well

I got a Schweser visor over the weekend. I bet I would be murdered for wearing that to the exam center!

I wouldn’t take the chance, i believe they don’t allow you to sit topless either.

KJH, haven’t found a shirt with your logo.

I would just have it made. I would do it myself, but I suck at artistic stuff. Are you doing ok studying Amber? I got a 60 on a book 6 exam last night. I think I may change the signature to; CFA Level 1 - Remember, the world needs ditchdiggers too…

Took a mock exam on Sat, 46%, see “doomed” thread. Studied about 4 hrs yesterday. I need to go through a few more stacks of flash cards to nail vocab so that should help. Trying to memorize Quick Sheet to get faster thinking on math problems. I have taken 2 sample tests and 1 mock, have passed each section at least once except Deriv and Econ, so I guess there is hope that i get the right questions on the test. Total crap shoot. I just keep going. I don’t have a “math mind” quite honestly.

We’re on this board so we’re ahead of those who are not. We have time, lets buckle down, push each other, and i think we’ll be ok. Tonight is quant review for me.

Don’t push Amber. She is a pregnant lady!

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We’re on this board so we’re ahead of those who > are not. > > We have time, lets buckle down, push each other, > and i think we’ll be ok. Tonight is quant review > for me. Its true you guys are way ahead. I have only done about 30% of the material so far, but I am making sure whatever I do, I do it good. my sticky points are: a) The FI spot rate and fwd rate and treasuries have me going nuts. Would love to have someone explain these concepts. b) keep forgetting the formulas from Corporate finance, and ratios from FSA. But conceptually FSA I am 40% confident on FSA. c) ECON, Derivatives and Alternative Investments I’ve left for later (don’t know if i’ll ever get to them given so little time left) d) Equity analysis - don’t really know what needs to be known in this apart from ratios and formulas. e) Quant - is one thing I am working on - I intend to do well on this section. f) Ethics - feel strong about it. g) Portfolio mgmt - needs little bit more concept checkers, have read it but CAPM is not easy to digest at first. Too many formulas and ratios are screwing with my head, plus haven’t really got to even one mock exam so far.

"b) keep forgetting the formulas from Corporate finance, and ratios from FSA. But conceptually FSA I am 40% confident on FSA. " THE FSA stuff is the MOST heavily tested thing on Level 1, so keep that in mind