Thinking about packing it in...

haven’t touched a CFA book in two weeks cause of work. Got the last week off. Don’t feel to great, but hopefully I can pack in enough information during the last week.

haven’t touched a CFA book in two weeks cause of work. Got the last week off. Don’t feel to great, but hopefully I can pack in enough information during the last week.

For those thinking of packing it in, just watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2gKajC8tOM

Man up and take the test. You’ll have that much more experience coming out of it. Good luck.

This past Monday I started this week going over the material all over again from Quant, Econ, and now FRA and filling in some gaps. I think the areas I have the most trouble with are: pension accounting (which I hated back when I took the CPA exam years ago) and private equity.

Also, as I was going through the answers on where I went wrong on the CFa mock, it seems like I needed to spend more time reading the key info in the vignette and thinking about how to solve the problem. I rushed going through the mock and was afraid that I wasn’t going to have enough time to finish. This was a worry for me last year at level 1 since I’m a slow reader. I barely finished the L1 morning session but blitzed through the afternoon session with 40 minutes to spare. I guess factoring that in my score could have gone up by about 15 points. Still, not enough to pass. I am thinking of sticking with the EOC vignettes and Q bank, including reviewing. That way I can cover more areas than a mock exam would cover. Not sure if that’s the right strategy…