This is basically the opposite of the kid with the Bengals cheerleader

“A California student who left school, her family and her friends to live with her teacher boyfriend has ended the relationship after the teacher was arrested on charges of sexually assaulting another girl 14 years ago.”

Take that! That guy got owned.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-student-jordan-powers-relationship-teacher-moves-arrest/story?id=16093104#.T4W59Zmvhhk

i hope that guy gets his buttkicked…idk…teachers shouldn’t be doing this…this is way worst than goldman selling crap to clients…

Idk, this girl was a legal adult, who was having an affair with a married man. It’s sad that he’s being seen as a predator and her as a victim.

she is like 17 y/o and was her teacher…predator in my book…though not the worst kind (those that want pre teens) but he ain’t welcome in my neighborhood…

Even if the girl was 18 (she was 17 at the beginning), it would still be wildly inappropriate. The teacher’s job is to oversee the mental development of their students. They are in a position to influence their students’ life choices. Clearly, this guy abused his influence to help establish a romantic relationship with his student. For instance, imagine the ghostly image of your teacher whispering behind your ear, “go… to college…”. In this case, it would be something like “when you turn 18… suck my dick…”.

Minus the teacher element, I see nothing wrong with relationships with 18 year olds.

In defense of this guy, and in light of the most recent developments, In my opinion after due consideration of this unconventional situation and given that trust is a two-way street I have to say that ….

…. Okay I’ve got nothing; I was just buying some time for him. Ruuuuuuuuun, dude! … RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!

skinner goof

they did the best possible thing which could have been done…