This is getting annoying

One ques, you are oh I got right… Another is oops… Looking is driving me crazy… There’s alot of partial credit and the exam is graded relative to others (not just AF people)… No one knows till August 18…

Lol. This anxiety will subside in a day or two. Relax.

The after-test madness usually sticks for about a week and a half. After that, generally the forums cool down until a few weeks before score release. Best thing to do (btw no test-taker ever follows this) is to relax until that Aug. Take a vacation, spend time w/ your family or kids. You deserve it and they deserve it.

I went through this last year with the level 2 exam. i convinced myself within 2 days of reading the forum that i failed - I was 95% sure I failed. I ended up passing by a large margin. Remember two things 1) people are only discussing the most difficult questions on here and 2) most people are using their selective memories to remember the wording of the questions and deep down they are a bit scared right now. The harder someone beats their chests and yells they are right - the more likely they are wrong.

jimmyswo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I went through this last year with the level 2 > exam. i convinced myself within 2 days of reading > the forum that i failed - I was 95% sure I failed. > I ended up passing by a large margin. > Remember two things 1) people are only discussing > the most difficult questions on here and 2) most > people are using their selective memories to > remember the wording of the questions and deep > down they are a bit scared right now. > The harder someone beats their chests and yells > they are right - the more likely they are wrong. Pretty confident you passed L2 by a large margin, huh? :wink:

i think there is some truth to what jimmy is saying.

Last year that was definitely the case. This year I only read the replies of the familiar names and even then… if they start beating their chests about an answer or claim they are “100%” I just ignore it.