this is ridiculous

i cant believe it hasnt even been two weeks and we have at least four more to wait…its a friggin SCANTRON test. i just dont know what to do with myself. ARRRRRRRRRGH!

The first couple days after I wrote it I felt like the poster above Now I’ve been so busy doing all the stuff I’ve missed out on while studying that I almost forgot Im awaiting these results. It’s just another month just enjoy your summer instead of thinking about these scores there’s plenty of better things to do.

time is money… and 6 weeks is a lot of time… can’t do anything about it though *sigh*

yeah, the more you get into doing all the fun stuff that you missed out on, the harder it is to get up early and get back to studying your a** off when you find out whether you passed or failed… dont get too comfortable cause hopefully its only temporary.

start studying for lvl2 folks. or play games till you fry

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i cant believe it hasnt even been two weeks and we > have at least four more to wait…its a friggin > SCANTRON test. i just dont know what to do with > myself. ARRRRRRRRRGH! you need to get a life or find the old one you left behind when you started studying for this monster.

same here, and wilier… touche