This is shocking to me

Seems to me that gay marriage would be easier if polygamy were allowed.

1. Gay man marries a woman.

2. Woman poly-marries gay man’s lover.

3. Woman divorces both men (or perhaps anulls).

4. Everyone happy! (after a while, the idea of two men marrying will just be like ‘shelf-registration’ for stocks)

C’mon, gay community, help us out, here! We want polygamy!

Polygamy is a big win for women. The people who will suffer the most will be the Omega-Males. Right now women have to fight like hell over any loser guy. Now, some baller like Tiger Woods can have like 20 wives.

I see these old Arab guys in Dubai. It’s awesome. These guys are such pimps.

At the Mall of the Emirates, I saw this one old ass sheikh guy, with a Dubai license plate numbered like 37 or something like that, so obviously he was a straight up Mutherfcking (ali) G.

He had his 2nd wife driving the bentley, his oldest wife riding shot gun looking out for Infidels and kafirs, and then his two youngest wives (3+4) in the back with him.

I’m sure the same guy has a stable of pro Uzbekistanis as well hidden somewhere away from the wives.

Then there’s your average American guy who says, “Oh, I love my wife. I don’t want any other women other than her.” Keep telling yourself that player.

Best case scenario for me would be to have a loving wife who understood that on occasion I would get with other women. Polygamy sounds good for a powerful man in a male dominated society, but if you are actually expected to have a real relationship with your wives (as, not Dubai Sheikh) then it would probably be pretty draining. I like my alone time.

If polygamy was legal, it would probably mean a lot of group marriages and powerful women having more than one husband. Not sure how I’d feel about sharing my wife (wives). I mean, basically anybody with sufficient means could probably marry multiple younger, dumber and poorer wives/husbands.

Final thought: people who want to and are able to have sex with lots of people do so now anyway. So legalizing polygamy doesn’t really change anything from a sex standpoint. It really changes things from a marriage standpoint, which may not be preferrable to a no-strings-attached situation that currently exists for the players. In that sense, polygamy may be better for society but worse for players (i.e. player now has the expectation on him/her to marry the NSA relationship, because it becomes possible). Obviously this is in the US, not Saudi or something where husbands basically own their wives.

Hot women don’t fight over loser guys. They become the mistress of powerful men and try to convince their man to leave his wife (home wrecker).