This is the end!! Beatiful Friend!!

I think It was bchadwick, who used to post lyrics that I used to love. As nobody did this time, I decided to post my favorite This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I’ll never look into your eyes…again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need…of some…strangers hand In a…desperate land (…censured, some parts are politically incorrect, & no body should do these to his father or mother:)), even if he is taking a CFA exam) Cmon baby, take a chance with us Cmon baby, take a chance with us Cmon baby, take a chance with us And meet me at the back of the blue bus Doin a blue rock On a blue bus Doin a blue rock Cmon, yeah Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill (well just kill the exam) This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end It hurts to set you free But you’ll never follow me The end of laughter and soft lies The end of nights we tried to die This is the end

Bigwilly is a good lyricist too :wink:

Ohh, lyrics are not mine. Doors… I would not want to be kicked out from CFA program for stealing door’s lyrics:))

i think the Doors qualify as a recognized statistical reporting service. you’re ok.

I think I’ll take some peyote just like Jim Morrison. Suck on that Devine Cactus! I’ll have the best essay answers.’ List and Describe the items of a valid benchmark: “That will depend on the Lizard King… and as the sun streaks across the sky - eating the flesh of those soles that ride the white horse…” Grader: +0 / +6 points

I didn’t recognize the Doors song, somehow I was imagining these lyrics it to Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody (though it didn’t quite fit). I dunno what I’m gonna do if I fail this exam… but I feel like I’d better start planning!