Those who haven't seen their results

Hi guys, I know this sounds absurd but is there anyone who still hasn’t viewed their results because they feel it is almost inevitable that they failed and so seeing it would make focussing at work this week impossible?

so no one in this category?

I needed a thread like this to gain the courage to finally check my 2006 Level I results! Fingers crossed!

MrDonadei Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I needed a thread like this to gain the courage to > finally check my 2006 Level I results! > > Fingers crossed! lol

Guys…, I finally checked and I MADE IT!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. ITS A MIRACLE. OH MY GOD! I’M SOOOOO OOOOOO HAPPY. Thanks for all your help. I only found about the forum three days to the exam so didn’t start posting till after the exams. Level 1: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% Alternative Investments 8 - - * Corporate Finance 20 - - * Derivatives 12 * - - Economics 24 - - * Equity Investments 24 - - * Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * Financial Statement Analysis 48 - - * Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * Quantitative Methods 28 - * -

2006?? typo??

congrats on passing. i am amazed you did not look at your results till now. i waited till nightitme for mine last week and could not breathe all day. when i got home, i had to crush 2 miller lites just to get courage to turn the computer on congrats, see you on level II

I’m not sure people like this are cut out to be in finance. Can you imagine a trader buying a stock and then waiting 6 days to find out what price he bought it at.

Yeah stop being a pu$$y and look at your score. There was this girl at my work who didn’t check her score for about a week after results were posted for the December test. Her reasoning was she was scared and didn’t want to have her feelings hurt. wtf?! Why are you in finance? check it! Edit: She ended up getting <50% for all sections.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah stop being a pu$$y and look at your score. > There was this girl at my work who didn’t check > her score for about a week after results were > posted for the December test. Her reasoning was > she was scared and didn’t want to have her > feelings hurt. wtf?! Why are you in finance? check > it! > > Edit: She ended up getting <50% for all sections. ha ha. good post. made my night

I think that passing scores should expire 2 days after they’re posted. If you haven’t logged into the website by then, your scores are nullified. If I were the CFAI I wouldn’t want people with weak character representing my charter.

this is the best thread i have read in a while! bo sox 2, KC 4 5th inning.

guys, calm down and take a chill pill. some people are not that strong