Those who passed level I

I’d suggest going for L2 2010. 4 months are adequate for the preparation. I personally know a lot of candidates who’re taking level III this year who passed level II 2009 after having studied for 4 months only.

BCEagle10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > shut up Get a life!

capriciousbrouhaha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How to decide whether to register for L2june10? I > haven’t even thought about it since I had no idea > if I had passed L1. I took L1 twice in a row so > I’ve been studying for the past several months out > of the past 15 months. Many people must be > wondering this. Four months does not seem like > very much time to study. I could wait until July, > I think, to register for L2June11 and have plenty > of time to study. you overachiever you. If you really enjoy the studying this much, you could just register for the June '11 test and read the schweser notes until then.

capriciousbrouhaha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How to decide whether to register for L2june10? I > haven’t even thought about it since I had no idea > if I had passed L1. I took L1 twice in a row so > I’ve been studying for the past several months out > of the past 15 months. Many people must be > wondering this. Four months does not seem like > very much time to study. I could wait until July, > I think, to register for L2June11 and have plenty > of time to study. I think you should study while you’re still in the habit of studying. Or if you’re tired of it, then it’s worth taking a break. It depends on your personality.

i think you can easily do it if you make sure you stick to a schedule. but its a long road on this boulevard of broken dreams

+1