Thoughts on CFAI Sample Exam

I just took the CFAI sample 1 test this weekend and scored and 73%. It seemed surprisingly easier than expected, especially compared to some of the schweser tests I’ve been taking. Is it really more indicative of the real test?

i don’t think the sample is. i think the CFAI mock exams are better representations.

pretty close. But once again, they are just 30 and not full 120 questions and you should not rely on that.

i thought the sample 1 was quite easy, i scored an 82%, but not keeping my hopes up because i dont think it was representative of what will be on the test, it was way too straightforward.

on level 1, i thought that schweser was hardest, mocks were a little easier, and sample were the easiest. i also thought that mock was most indicative of real exam. does all of the above hold true for level 2? any input from retakers?

I don’t think I will be taking any Schweser tests… we’ll see. Planning on BSAS, samples, and mocks

Post this on L3 forum and let’s see the responses from them, if you can. the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > on level 1, i thought that schweser was hardest, > mocks were a little easier, and sample were the > easiest. i also thought that mock was most > indicative of real exam. > > does all of the above hold true for level 2? any > input from retakers?