TI BA 2 Calculator for sale

I bought this for the exams and then decided to use the HP12C…first $20 takes it but I can’t find the manual. Probably downloadable from the company website happy holidays and be thankful you aren’t sitting in a testing center right now

Since when AF turned to Ebay or Craigslist?

pingdanny, Why are you deciding on the 12C? I’ve been using the BAII Plus since my junior year in college, back in 2000, and I plan on using it on exam day next year. I find it more intuitive, much easier to use, and a bargain compared to the pricier 12C. What is it you don’t like about the BA II Plus? g

I started using the HP12C a while back and sorta got used to it. Some people convinced me that the TI was better for exam purposes and after using both for a while decided on the HP. work provides those for free

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Since when AF turned to Ebay or Craigslist? if you aren’t interested don’t look at the post…simple.

I purchased the TI BA II Plus for graduate school but I recently purchased a HP 12C because it doesn’t have a compute button to press. I figured that would save me a few seconds on problems. Just a thought…