ti baII plus emulator?

Who knows where or if there is a ti baII plus emulator. I am in library but forgot my calcalator.

Do you have an iPhone? If so, there are two applications. Also, pics of you in the library or you’re not at the library

no i don’t have iphone. i saw the iphone app. but i need one running on windows. I invited you to look at my webcam but you denied my request. :wink:

When was this? I must have been not around. I can’t see myself doing that.

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no i don’t have iphone. i saw the iphone app. but > i need one running on windows. > I invited you to look at my webcam but you denied > my request. :wink: The line forms to the right, folks…make sure you have your tickets in hand…if you don’t have a ticket, that’s ok…we accept cold hard cash, too… :smiley:

excel

I am using excel now, just wonder if there is an emulator. since have to get used to using the calculator I use on actual exam.

Massive gravedig I know, but bump. No good answer shared.

Makes sense to get used to the calculator rather than becoming reliant on excel functions.

2 Likes

Greetings friend! I definitely would advise using only the actual calculator for your prep. Don’t look for technical equivalents and instead train on the tool you will use on the all-important exam day.

There are plenty of good tutorials for using/navigating the BA II-Plus that will help you become fluent with it, including but not limited to:

https://www.schweser.com/cfa/blog/how-to-pass-the-cfa-exam/ti-baii-plus-calculator-basics-for-the-cfa-exam

and

and

Cheers - good luck - you got this :+1:

1 Like

They let you bring in an approved calculator!!! It will be your only friend during the exam!!!

1 Like