Tickets are available

Just got the email - def a wake up call!

breathe in breathe out!!!>>>>>>

zip your lip like a padlock

Just printed mine out. I’m in Group A! Yes, I’ll be amongst the first seated. What did you guys get?

CHECK YOURSELF!!! This could be an ominous omen, but I am in section ‘F’.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CHECK YOURSELF!!! > > This could be an ominous omen, but I am in section > ‘F’. Don’t worry. I passed in section F.

Hey Fellas, Remember to look at your ticket after printing/before exam day. I just printed using firefox and all the personal data was garbled. IE printed clearly though.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > CHECK YOURSELF!!! > > > > This could be an ominous omen, but I am in > section > > ‘F’. > > Don’t worry. I passed in section F. Sweet - I’m money then. mxz583 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Fellas, > > Remember to look at your ticket after > printing/before exam day. I just printed using > firefox and all the personal data was garbled. IE > printed clearly though. Same.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jcole21 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > CHECK YOURSELF!!! > > > > > > This could be an ominous omen, but I am in > > section > > > ‘F’. > > > > Don’t worry. I passed in section F. > > Sweet - I’m money then. > > > > mxz583 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hey Fellas, > > > > Remember to look at your ticket after > > printing/before exam day. I just printed using > > firefox and all the personal data was garbled. > IE > > printed clearly though. > > > Same. Same thing happened to me for LI and II. And I actually saw a guy show up with his ticket like that at the test center last year. I don’t know why they can’t make it compatible with firefox

im just so so so glad i dont haveta to jacob javits again. so sad how that genuinely (!) made my day, that I get to go to the hilton, instead hopefully, i’ll have enough energy to crawl to the hilton bar when i’m done.