Ties

Detroit. http://media.photobucket.com/image/U%20mad%20brah/fbi90909/lolsig.jpg

cultured??? says the man who says “aint”…go shine shoes somewhere…and pray Ford hires you back to blow on exhaust pipes

dog, you arent even rich. get rich 2 dis? sound like a faker. I grew up summering south of the highway. You prayin to god to get rich, i was born rich.

Get_rich2dis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cultured??? says the man who says “aint”…go > shine shoes somewhere…and pray Ford hires you > back to blow on exhaust pipes LOL

Seriously, who lives in Detroit ?

I do, and i got them guns. what you got liberal, obama? Obama aint savin you liberal.

Detroiter…please tell me you were in a frat at Michigan State. That would answer so many questions.

Why are you so angry ? Why don’t you get out of there ?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Detroit. > > > http://media.photobucket.com/image/U%20mad%20brah/ > fbi90909/lolsig.jpg Scarred for life

nope frat at another bigt 10 school

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nope frat at another bigt 10 school Ohio State

Detroiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nope frat at another bigt 10 school Devry doesnt count as big ten.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Detroiter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > nope frat at another bigt 10 school > > > Devry doesnt count as big ten. nor phoenix

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Detroiter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > nope frat at another bigt 10 school > > > Ohio State +1 … He did say he was from Columbus.

Detroiter is a moron redneck conservative wingnut (Glen Beck).

Seriously bro, Detroit sucks. It’s simply a garbage town. Disclaimer: I vote Republican

This guy is hilarious. “You prolly cant fight”. What is next, “Whatcha Bench”?

I went to school near saginaw. Flint town son.

What do you know about bootleg, and Jake the Flake.