Ties

Lets be real, your a piece of crap if you don’t wear a Brioni. Honestly, I only buy Brioni ties, I cant stand any other brand, they tie liek shit, and look like shit. I have considered a Steffano Ricci, but still have not yet bought one.

Forget about which tie you wear. You should worry about your spelling, grammar & punctuation. That is crap!

dbag alert

Pixel alert.

I only wear Charvet, and I throw them away after wearing them once. Reusing ties is like reusing toilet paper.

I only wear ties with big ass tacky graphics, like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160384654925&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I though all ties are made by Walmart. Who the hell is Brioni?

Robert Langdon never wears ties.

Why are there so many people like this in finance? It seems to be a recurring theme. Think back to that 22-year-old trader from GS. Did you see his interview? Some people need to have some pretty adverse experiences to realize how lucky they are.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why are there so many people like this in finance? > It seems to be a recurring theme. Think back to > that 22-year-old trader from GS. Did you see his > interview? Some people need to have some pretty > adverse experiences to realize how lucky they are. So true. This is part of the reason I hate south florida kids. They feel entitled to everything they have…

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why are there so many people like this in finance? > It seems to be a recurring theme. Think back to > that 22-year-old trader from GS. Did you see his > interview? Some people need to have some pretty > adverse experiences to realize how lucky they are. Ali, I know what you mean but I believe detroiter is simply someone’s gimmick.

At least that GS dude has something to brag about. Not so sure about other fashion lovers though.

I wear giant bar of gold bullion on a piece of rope around my neck. Complements my watch nicely.

Detroiter…what do you do wearing Bironi ties? beg for change on a street corner? I’m sorry guy buy you sound like a real douche…

I just wear baby human fur.

Get_rich2dis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Detroiter…what do you do wearing Bironi ties? > beg for change on a street corner? I’m sorry guy > buy you sound like a real douche… It’s a gimmick account. The poor grammar (specifically your/you’re) is a dead giveaway.

Please, yall some gimmicks thinkin yall that real. I put money on it, the bruno maglis are shittin on your weak stacy adams. im casual today, and the pants are zanella, the shoes are bruno magli, and the belt is cole H, and the shirt is Zegna. Gimmick this gimmick that, I just ate Chilean Sea Bass for lunch, so how you lud dat? anyway, Honestly, lets be real. How many of you could even walk down the street in detroit without getting mad raped? I am betting none of you.

Please, yall some gimmicks thinkin yall that real. I put money on it, the bruno maglis are shittin on your weak stacy adams. im casual today, and the pants are zanella, the shoes are bruno magli, and the belt is cole H, and the shirt is Zegna. Gimmick this gimmick that, I just ate Chilean Sea Bass for lunch, so how you lud dat? anyway, Honestly, lets be real. How many of you could even walk down the street in detroit without getting mad raped? I am betting none of you.

Chilean Seabass? isn’t that what panhandlerd in Biluxi eat? Broke b!tch.

obviously not. like i said, you aint even real. read up, cause you aint cultured. You even south of the highway yet? I bet not. Anyway, you prolly cant fight.