Till I Collapse

Cause sometimes you just feel tired,

Feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.

But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength

And just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up

And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse

Thanks you. I needed that. Especially being a retaker and nobody understands this exam’s difficulty. They just laugh and put me in line with people who can’t graduate from high school. Gets me down a little and it’s tuff to get up and get in the game again. I’n sooooooooooooo tired!!!

Same here and my co-workers never took one CFA exam.

Keep fighting derswap07, we can’t see the light until were at top of the mountain. We’re so close.

Same here I am also a retaker. Did not do enough the last time. This year i am working hard and it better bring fuckin results, because i sure cant see that shit anymore. Schweser EOCs twice, BBs, CFA EOCs, all Schweser exams and all CFA exams and Mocks since 2006. However any new exam i did there was always some new shit or something you just could not figure out. It is incredibly hard and you just cannot master this shit, just try not to trip up and pass.

We should have gotten us some real careers, not this number jerking anal fixated bullshit. Maybe be a doctor and heal some sick kids in Africa or change the world inventing new things…

ah… What the fuck. What do i know… Just shut up and get the fuck back to work…

Only matters of days and the pain will go

Thanks guys. I feel better already.

If you want to get motivated you have to watch the Wolf of Wall Street. Problem is - you dont have that much time. Just think back of the best scenes…

My problem is when I’m super prepared, I’m cool calm and relaxed, but more often is the case I’m not prepared enough due to my own lack of organization (including for next week’s exam).

When I was younger I used to be able to convert that last minute stress into fuel and pull off 18 hour hardcore study modes and push through; now I just feel exhausted and struggle to get that same motivation.

The only thing that gets me going is remembering that for a week of torture now, I can end this forever and never do another big exam again.

There’s an inherent bias on the forum for the more well-prepared candidates to contribute, but considering around 50% of us are going to fail this exam, I would guess there is a lot of people in my boat right now, so to those people, keep going, we can pull this out of the bag!

I am likely to fail, given my mock results.

But I’ll grind and grind until the exam.

Here are my words of motivation (another poster somewhere inspired them) :

There are only 5 days left ; what else could you possibly want to be doing other than studying at this point ?

I love that line coupled with your quote below, “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”

Right attitude. I think your closer than you think.