Tim Tebow and HCBs

i actually don’t know anything about KK except that she married some nba star…but i have seen her pics…they look quite classy…

look at what this religous fool giving up just because of his religion told him to…smh

http://nesn.com/2015/11/report-olivia-culpo-dumped-tim-tebow-because-he-wont-have-sex-with-her-photos/

I just reread this entire thread that was started almost 4 years ago. This is exactly the kind of thread that the Water Cooler should aspire for: entertaining, funny, informative and centered on a current event. All the heavy hitters posted in it (more Hall of Famers than I have fingers), including Blake, IEV and Frank.

Not surprised I started it, which tells me I should take a more active role around here. The Water Cooler has been dying from boredom for most of the year. If I want to discuss ISIS or watches, I’ll talk to people who know what they’re talking about, not log in here (offense intended).

To think how many men those 3 have gone through in the time since this thread. KK was still with that terrible white basketball player lol, TS must have been with every male celeb, and KP, honestly who knows